x. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦

CHAPTER TEN

IM SORRY

✧.*

The next day it's the morning. Samantha and the others walked downstairs hearing Conrad on the phone. He got off soon after Belly said good morning to him. Jeremiah then said, "Soo wanna talk about plan B?" Conrad replied to him "We don't have time for a plan B Aunt Julia is already here." Samantha was confused "What seriously?" Conrad sighed "Yeah she's at ocean harbor. She got here yesterday we talked for five seconds"

Samantha put her hands on her face and took them off "Wow so she can can't come to mom's funeral but she can jump on a plane to sell this place? That's ridiculous"

Conrad rolled his eyes "Just go back to bed and let me deal with this." He walked out of the kitchen. Samantha didn't agree "Well we're gonna go over there and demand our house back. Because I can't get rid of the house no matter what."

Jeremiah smiled "Hell yeah..." They give a fist bump to each other and Belly also agreed they all went upstairs to get ready....

Alex was in his living room watching tv and he heard a knock on his door. He opened it and saw Steven and Taylor. Just an fyi Alex had a small crush on Taylor even though they've met like yesterday.

He just saw her and just by looking at her and seeing her laugh.. made him have feelings. Alex was still very confused "Uhh what are you guys doing here and how did you come to my house?"

Steven then said, "Long story.. uh look I'm sorry the way I acted last time I was wondering since your the only friend of Samantha's I know you'll understand her would you wanna come is cousins beach with us?" Alex was confused "Why is she there?" Taylor interrupted him "We will tell you on the way you coming or not? It's gonna be a couple of days there so you should pack."

Alex agreed "Yeah sure I'm gonna pack it won't take long my sister is on vacation with my family anyway." Taylor was confused "They didn't invite you?" Alex sighed "No let's just say I'm not the favorite child... um, you guys can come in and wait if you want." He let them in and went upstairs to pack it actually didn't take long he finished after 10 minutes and they left his house and went into Steven's car and they explained everything to him.

Fast forward Jeremiah was in his car with Belly and Samantha they were driving to where Aunt Julia was. They grabbed a quick bite first it was just donuts.

Belly then said "So what's our sneak attack with her? Sneak attack? bribe! murder?" Samantha laughed "I mean if we have to" Jeremiah then said, "I was thinking we just play to my strengths." Belly rolled her eyes smiling "So charm offensive hence the flowers"