ch. 1 not from around here

a/n: hi there everyone this is the author here again and I am just letting you know that I just thought of this because I saw how there was a lot of fanfic of Nathaniel x Marc and a little of Nathaniel x Reader so I just thought why not make a Nathaniel x marc x reader story because 1) no one has ever made a story like this before and 2) because there is no marc x reader book out there even though I really like both Nathaniel and marc as a ship but just thought of making it an x reader too. but anyway onto the story here.

y/n: ugh! Where am I!! I could have just sworn that I was in bed just sleeping so then I could go to school the next day!!

Flashback to before a portal just opened up while you were asleep

y/n's mom: sweetie you should be in bed by now it is 9:30 pm and you have school tomorrow.

y/n: yeah okay Mom I will soon just let me finish making this science project for school because the teacher is so strict as to when it should all be turned in and all.

y/n's mom: okay but please do go to bed as soon as possible okay?

y/n: yes Mom I promise.

time skip to when you finish it and you are now about to head to sleep

y/n: *yawns* what time is it? *looks at the clock to see the time that it is on the laptop and sees that it said 1:30 am* WAIT IT IS ALREADY 1:30 AM! I THOUGHT THAT I HAD MORE TIME BEFORE MORNING WHAT THE HELL WHERE DID THE TIME GO?!

time skip to when you decided to go to bed and got ready as soon you thought of that and went to sleep and then now to the present

current time

y/n: WHERE THE HELL AM I? IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE I AM IN NEW YORK ANYMORE AND WAIT SICENC WHEN DID I SPEAK IN FRENCH?!

that will be then end of that I am so sorry for leaving you all on a cliff hanger. but I had to but anyway bye to every one of you for now!!!