🖤🖤𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 🖤🖤

Pouncing over the walls we divided ourselves into 3 groups Ajax and I, Finley and Alex, June and Tiger.
Spinning off into different parts of Shiganshina.
"Three of 'em up ahead commander!!" Ajax yelled.
"Cut 'em down" I yelled back as we swung through the air attacking any and all titans that crossed our paths.

It was like a game of cat and mouse only we were the mice.

"MOOOOOOM!!!!" Instantly I swung my head around to see a young boy and girl sprinting to a totally crushed building.
My focus on them I forgot about the titan right in front of me. Then everything went black.

Ajax pov
What the fuck Conri. Slashing at the titans nape I grabbed the limp body of my commander.
"Commander a hesitant man is a dead man. You know this!!"
Looking down I saw she had lost her left arm right before her elbow. She is alive but only just.

Sorry kids. Your gonna have to wait for someone else to save you.

****
Conri's pov

Slowly my eyes began to open. Letting out a grunt of pain as my eyes adjusted.
"Your awake. Good good. Because we are in deep shit." I heard Ajax say.
"w~why?"

"Well basically we killed all the titans and got everyone to safety. Well most of em. And what do we get. Jail time and possibly death row. Lucky us." June stated.

"And if that's not bad enough they know we have powers. And they are afraid of us" Tiger said

"They can't kill us. Tiger your just a kid. They won't kill you." I said trying to calm her nerves down. Before I continued. "I'll see what I can do. I'll talk to them. Explain to them what we are and what we do. No one would be alive if it weren't for us. They would be stupid and arrogant to kill us now" I said as I slowly got up realising I had lost an arm.

"Need a hand" Finely joked.
"Shut up Finley have some respect for the commander" Ajax said.

Standing up I walked to the bars and patted Alex on the head. Since she can't talk. The moment she does her abilities would kill us. She smiled up at me hesitantly.

"Elmorom smokyn flivier" and with that the bars turned to smoke and we walked out.

"Hey how did you get out!!" And MP came running at us.
"Spritio vanguuardium savior" I yelled and he went flying backwards into a brick wall.
Everyone was now looking at us.

"Encanto Voicium" I spoke projecting my voice louder.
"EVERYONE. WE ARE THE HUNTER REGIMENT MY NAME IS CONRI AND AS YOU CAN SEE I AM A MAGE CAPABLE OF GREAT SPELLS AND INCANTATIONS. WE WERE GATHERED TODAY IN YOUR WALLS TO HELP RID SHIGANSHINA OF THE TITANS THAT BROKE IN. WE HAVE BEEN FIGHTING TITANS FOR OVER 100 YEARS!!!!"
Everyone was silent but scared. I don't blame them.

"THE HUNTER REGIMENT IS A SECRET SOCIETY OF THE GIFTED. WE LIVE OUR LIVES SECRETLY AND SPEND OUR ENTIRETY TAKING DOWN ANY AND ALL TITANS OUTSIDE THE WALLS. AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO. WHICH IS WHY WE ASK THIS AND ONLY THIS OF YOU. TO LET US GO HOME. AND CONTINUE OUR WAR OUTSIDE THE WALLS!!!!"

It was quiet for a moment. But then someone spoke up.
"Your freaks. You say you protect us but if you did this would never of happened" a man yelled.
"THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE IT SEEMS THAT TITAN SHIFTERS HAVE RETURNED TO PARADIS. OUR HOME HAS BEEN INVADED. AND IT IS UP TO THE HUNTER REGIMENT TO FIX THIS!!!!"

"LET US SERVE YOU. LET US HUNT!!!!" Ajax added and to our surprise people started cheering.

"We're saved" a young woman said
"The gods are with us" another added
Peopled clapped and cheered.

Little did we know that a couple of scouts were watching. And they had other ideas.

Word count: 669
Released on: Friday 14th
Next chapter: unknown