Chapter 6

You weren't sure what was happening right now but it was like you were melting because before you knew it, he was holding you tightly against his body. It felt like your blood was boiling which you had never experienced before but it made you want more and more. He tasted like toothpaste, it was all minty. He suddenly pulled back making you come back for more but he stopped you by putting his thumb to your mouth. That's when you heard it, there was someone downstairs and this could only be one person. Your eyes turned big and you pushed Jungkook away and ran towards your room and without looking back you shut the door. You walked straight to your bed and let yourself fall on it, which your face right into the pillow. You moaned loudly in it because this had could've gone south real fast if Jungkook hadn't been paying attention.

If your mother would find out about this, you would be so screwed and Jungkook would be sent back to Korea. The problem now was that you were already longing for his touch again. You had never before felt such chemistry with someone and the fact that it was Jungkook from BTS didn't help because he would not have time to even date, as he would always be busy with comebacks, training, shows and eventually he would have to enlist. This was all just a bad idea and you just had to pretend nothing happened, that was for the best. The remaining night, you didn't sleep and when your alarm went off you just came back from your run and for a whole second you hadn't seen Jungkook standing against the gate and as you passed him, he suddenly grabbed your arm, making you jump and almost hit him.

"God, you scared me!" You quickly pulled your arm back, as your blood was already burning and your heart went into overdrive and that's just because of a touch. "Did you have a nice run?"

"Yeah," you mumbled and when he sighed deeply you looked up and he actually looked a bit down. "I knew this would happen." he walked away from you and entered the house without explaining himself. You couldn't help but wonder what he meant by that and for some reason, you even felt guilty even though you didn't even do anything yet. You walked into the house and quickly took a shower and got ready for school and as you walked downstairs you were surprised to be in an empty house. Jungkook had already left to bring Dylan to school and somehow you felt hurt by this but there was no way you were going to let him see that.

You ate something and made your way to school when you heard his signature laugh. You looked up and saw him between a few girls and you didn't have any right but you felt jealous and you started to walk towards them when an arm was thrown over your shoulders. "Just let him socialize." you looked at Christian who was smiling at you and you nodded because he was right. He should make new friends and even though he lived with you, it didn't mean he could only hang out with you. "Come on, let's go to class." he turned you towards the school when he suddenly lifted you over his shoulder, people didn't really look up when this happened as he did this often. "Yah put me down!"

"I don't want to."

"Aish this is so annoying!"

"I thought your legs were tired." you chuckled because he was really being cheeky with this. "They do hurt yes."

"Wait really?"

"Yeah, I went for a run this morning." this made him stop and put you down. "Wait, what?" He put his hand against your forehead. "What are you doing Christian?" You pushed away his hand and looked at him as if he was absolutely crazy. "Are you sick?"

"Haha, very funny."

"No I'm serious, you hate running." You shrugged not feeling the need to explain yourself. "I just felt like running, Don't know why you're making a fuss about it." you heard a familiar voice and as you turned around you saw Jungkook standing not too far from you and even though he was talking to a different girl, his eyes were fixed on you, well not exactly on you but more like on your arm, as Christian was still holding you, not that it was any of his business but you somehow felt awkward but you didn't tell Christian to remove his hand as he was your best friend. "Let's go." you turned away from Jungkook and walked into the classroom with Christian next to you. You sat down and waited for Jungkook to sit next to you, which he did but he didn't look at you once and by now you were getting annoyed by his behavior because he made you think that you had done something wrong, which you clearly had not.