Etherial beautiful

Continue

"and I have many things to finish here" *Yichen smirk evilly*

"Whatever! I just want you back home before next month!" *Saying so Mouchen leave from there*

Next morning

With Kai

      Liang Qi wake up early and left sleeping Kai in hurry because today she have to present in imperial court but she did one mistake which will bring disaster to everyone's life.

  After a while Kai wake up and pout not finding Liang Qi beside him.

"Jie leave without telling me bye!" *Pout sadly*

"Hehe it's ok I will tell father and he will punish Jie but now what should I do it's so boring!" *Again pout boringly*

   Kai start talking to himself for hours when he's stomach growl suddenly in hunger.

"Why no one bring food today?" *Kai ask himself*

"Maybe they forget-no no how can they forget about me! It must be they are making lots of food for me!" *Kai whisper softly and giggles thinking when suddenly his eye's fell on door and pout*

"I wish I can go out and play like Jie but father said no............"

"Hehe I will just peek from door!" *Saying so Kai step towards the door and try to peek but it suddenly open when Kai's head touch the door and he jump in shock and surprise.*

"W-why h-how is the d-door open?!? Jie never leave the door open then w-why???" *Kai fell deep in thought when suddenly a idea pop out on his head*

   Kai slowly pop out his head from door and giggle in happiness seeing the outside for the first time but pout confusedly seeing the place is destroyed and slowly take one step forward and giggle in excitement.

"T-the world is so bright!" *Roaming head everywhere excitedly and slowly walk out of the destroy mansion*

   Kai stop by the mansion gate which is almost destroyed and mesmerised by the view front of his eye's where everywhere is green and some blossom flowers are blooming, just this view is so beautiful for Kai that he is jumping in so much happiness giggling to himself with sparkle eye's but suddenly his eye's went on a cute little rabbit who was roaming on green grass and Kai jump in surprise.

"W-what is this cute little thing?!" *Whisper to himself and slowly approach the little rabbit and bent to his level*

"Aww your so cute little white-mm what is his name?" *Kai cutely whisper himself confusedly when suddenly someone whisper near his ear with soft yet manly voice*

"Rabbit!" *Kai abruptly stand up but didn't turn around in shock and  scared as fear slowly crept up in Kai and he start trembling*

"What happened why are you so scared?" *Chuckle amusingly and grab Kai's arm Kai flinch and tremble violently and faint but before Kai can fall that person held Kai in arms and smirk viciously*

"Etherial beautiful I never saw before....."

Saranghae 💜