1

There were so many people around the stage,some were on bar counter and some were around aisle sitting in their respective seats...
Two persons standing there in the stage holding each other's hand taking their vows while one was shy and another one was expressionless but not angry or unhappy though...we can say his personality is cold...
After taking vows the priest asked...

Priest: do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband/wife?

Jk: I do...(shortly)

Priest: do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?

Tae: I..do....(shyly looking down)

Priest: I now announce you two as husband and wife... please exchange the rings (taekook did) you may kiss your bride now....

JK looked at his newly wedded wife who was shyly looking down...for a moment he felt his heart skipped but he ignored it holding his wife by waist pulling him closer

Jk: are you comfortable?(Tae nodded)

Jk then leaned and pecked Tae's lips shortly...not any deep or passionate kiss like Tae thought..just a smooch but Tae ignored it...
The crowd cheered and clapped for the couple while the family members came forward to congratulate them..

So yeah ...it was Taekook's wedding day today and they got married...it was arranged marriage as both of their parents are best friends yet business partner so they arranged their wedding...as Tae was a very sensitive and soft person his parents wasn't sure whom to marry him with but finally they got one....

Soon they bid goodbyes to all of them and headed towards their new home which was gifted by their parents.. after shading tears his eyes out Tae's eyes were now puffy and swalloen..
The car ride was silent...when they arrived JK got down first then helped Tae to get down too... Tae was amazed to see such a beautiful yet huge house in front of him...his eyes were shining and JK noticed it...he just cleared his throat to bring Tae out of his thoughts

Of course Tae was millionaire himself but he was just a baby from inside so can't blame him... JK then lead Tae to their new home..when Tae entered JK took him upstairs in a room which looked like JK's room... obviously:)
Tae looked around the room scanning every details...he already likes the room..light white and grey coloured walls and antique designed furniture which really goes with his husband's personality...
Wait ...did he just addressed JK as his husband instead of taking his name? Well what's wrong in it when he is his husband... Tae was thinking all this when he heard...

Jk: Taehyung? Kim Taehyung?

Tae flinched at JK's voice..he was lost in his thoughts that he didn't heard his husband...he smiled at his husband embarrassingly...but frowned..

Tae: Jeon....

Jk: huh!!?

Tae: Jeon Taehyung....I'm not Kim anymore...

Jk sighed shaking his head then looking at Tae's face seeing those bambi eyes staring at him oh so innocently...

Jk: go take a shower then we'll talk..

Tae nodded cz he too was tired and he needed a shower to calm his body and mind... Tae was about to go to the washroom but stopped...

Tae: h...hubby.....

Jk was taking off his watch facing the mirror but became statue hearing what Tae just called him...his heart skipped a bit but he ignored it thinking about something cursing himself for being like this...he turned towards Tae humming...

Tae: a.. actually my clothes and necessaries didn't arrived yet...umm what I'll wear,,(playing with hem of his dress looking down)

Jk cleared his throat before going towards his clothing area more like a small store inside his room..he came back with a black shirt and sweatpant in his hand..he handed Tae the shirt and pant later going out of the room to give him privacy as if he isn't his husband...