No more secret:Part 1

Hi! I am Mia Marix Grier. Yes Nash and Hayes Grier's sister. I am 15 so the middle child kinda now enough intro lets get to my story about this life ugh!
-- --
I was having a dream about one of my o2l crushes,Kian Of course. But I was rudely interrupted by my Brothers throwing water balloons at me to warn me that The boys were coming over. The only one that knew about me currently was Shawn and he would always check on me when he came over so I felt protected for some reason.

"Are you serious! What time is it?" I say angrily covered in water and popped balloons all over my bed

"It's 1:37pm you should have been up hours ago Mia" Hayes Says as I get out of bed

Hayes covered his eyes and I was very confused.

"Why are you covering your eyes?"

"Mia you never recognize what you wake up in do you?" Nash said uncovering Hayes' eyes " Bro she isn't a stranger you have seen her naked before this isn't bad what the hell bro"

I looked down and noticed that i was wearing my Victoria Secret No Strap Bra and lace Underwear

" Seriously Hayes."
"Well I don't want to see you"
" you have before get over it you no life loser"

I go in my bathroom and take off my clothes and turn on he shower waiting for it to get hot but it wasn't getting hot.

"Nash did you use all the hot water?!"
"Maybeeee.."
"I need a shower Nash!"

The hot water finally came in so i hopped in really quickly because I knew hat the water is always messing up so I quickly washed my hair and washed my body. Once I get out I get dressed and go downstairs. (Outfit at top)

I got downstairs and went into the kitchen to get some fruit snack gummies(😍 a Baee) it was atleast ten minutes of me just standing there rummaging through the kitchen before I even ate and I heard a knock at the door
-it must be the boys- I thought
I kneeled on the floor and peaked my head up a little bit and seen about 6 boys come in Gilinsky,Dallas,Mendes (Yay!),Johnson,Caniff,Reynolds, and Matt. I was trapped in the kitchen and didn't know what to do.
I seen Shawn whisper into Nash's ear and Nash Shook his head so I figured Shawn asked if I was alright. I seen him look around and Nash whispered in his ear again and Shawns eyes widened . Again about me probably, Nash probably told him I was in here. Shawn knew I didn't want the boys to know about me.
I snuck out the Slide door and It slammed back behind me and all the boys Ran to the door as I ran and hid in the Basketball court.
I shouldn't have done that I know how much they all love Basketball and how much they play.

I heard footsteps coming closer but they were fast and it wasn't one person it was all of them. I just stood up and tried to sneak away again but Matt spotted me..

"NASH THERE IS SOME GIRL IN HERE I THINK ITS SOME FAN" Matt yelled of course
All of the boys came in the court and stared at me.
"Guys she isn't a fan she lives here"
Shawn just HAD to blurt I mean I would have went with being some crazy fan!
" what?" All the boys said at once
" gee thanks Shawn no more secrets coming your way."
" well what were you going to do? Go with some crazy fan?"
" I would have worked with that "

I put my hair behind my ear and All the guys started talking at once and this is what it sounded like to you

"Sowhhuhhowsheumwhat?"

So many talking at once I almost got away when Nash followed me and said

" let's go talk "
" listen I'm sorry I didn't mean to the door just like slammed and then all-"
"Sis calm down I just wanted to say dont let any of them fall for you and don't fall for them either"
" oh ok well I don't plan on falling for any of those dorks "
Matt budged in and started asking me questions
" so why didn't we know about you? How old are you? How did Shawn know but no one else? Why would you keep this a secret? What is your name?"
" MATT" I yelled and he stopped talking " Stop asking me questions and my name is Mia and I'm 15 there are two answers but I'm not answering all of them"

-- --
So I am going to write all of this quickly (SIKEE) but how do you like my life so far? Isn't it .. Just.. Annoying. So many boys now .. Yay.