Summary (The true final chapter)

After the gathering here's a summary of what happens after.

 1. Leafpool becomes the new medicine cat for Roseclan (Read Maplebright's Story for more details)

2. Crowfeather is still a cheater, and he gets k!lled by a she and (mysteriously) ends up in the Dark Forest.

3. Breezeplet doesn't become evil and still is close to his mother.

4. Nightcloud doesn't run away.

5. Willowfern and Nightcloud have three kits: Nightfern, Willowcloud and Flowerwind.

6. Willowfern talks to Hollyleaf before she runs away after what happend to Ashfur. Hollyleaf doesn't run away and Dovewing doesn't become the one to replace Hollyleaf.

7. Ivypool is manipulated by Crowfeather to avenge him by k!lling Willowfern, but it doesn't work because by the time Crowfeather ask her to do this, Willowfern is already in Starclan and he convinces her to help some Dark Forest cats change and it works.

8. (Mapleshade is not in this au to be clear) Hawkfrost, Tigerstar, Antplet and Frecklewish (after Frecklewish apologies to Maplebright) join Starclan. Hawkfrost finally gets to see Rosestream and his kits again.

9. The Dark Forest cats are defeated for good, and the Dark Forest is empty.

10. No more Dark Forest trainees!