(𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍

(Authors Pov)

It was the middle of October, the sun had just risen and a new day has started.

The sound of an abnormally loud alarm had begun to ring loudly on a bed side table. A loud groan could be heard from the bed as a hand slams against the alarm clock turning it off. The sound of shuffling could be heard from the bed, as a pair of feet dangle from the bed side. The sitting up figure on the bed turns around to face their still sleeping lover.

(Daishou's Pov)

I wake up from the sound of my irritating alarm going off, I sit up still a bit sleepy and turn towards the edge of the bed where my feet hang off. I yawn and groan softly as I turn towards my husband Kuroo still sound asleep, I smile warmly at the sight of him sleeping sound asleep. 'He looks so peaceful' I say in my head.

I look at the time 7:45am, I finally get the strength to get out of bed and I head towards the bathroom to brush my teeth. Once I finish I walk out the bathroom and go downstairs to the kitchen to see what I could make for breakfast, I open the fridge and look through it curiously. "Not much" I say as I continue to look.

"Guess i'll have to go to the store today" I pull out some eggs from the fridge and walk towards the stove, I grab a pan from the cupboard and turn the stove on. "I wonder if Tetsurou is still asleep" I grab a bowl and crack 4 eggs into it, then I get the milk from the fridge and add it to the bowl.

As I continue to mix the eggs and milk I see the pan fully heated up so I spread butter onto it, one I finish that I pour the mixture into the pan and start cooking. After about 5 minutes of making the scrambled eggs I feel arms wrap around my waist gently, I smile softly. "Good morning love" I say sweetly as I hear him muffle out a good morning back to me.

I soon finish the eggs and place them on two plates. "Tetsurou you have to let go of me, we need to eat" I hear him groan as he slowly lets go of me and walks towards the dinning table.

I place the food in front of him and sit beside him as we start to eat our food "we have to go shopping today" I say in-between bites, he just nods in a sleepy way and continues to eat his food.

I chuckle softly at the sight of my tired husband 'what am I gonna do with you?' I say to myself as get up to wash the pile of dishes I had made. Once I finished washing the dishes I walked up to Tetsurou and kissed on the cheek softly, he smiled slightly by the sudden kiss. "I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready, then we can go to the store." Tetsurou nods in agreement.

I make my way to the bathroom with a towel in my hand, I then close the door and turn on the water while adjusting the temperature. Once it was the perfect temperature I got undressed and slowly stepped into the shower. (15 minutes later) After I finish my shower, I turn off the water and step out to dry myself off. Once I'm dried I put on my clothes and dry my hair, I was wearing a black long sleeve turtleneck, with a light brown rain jacket since it looked like it might rain today, and long black leggings.

I walk out of the bathroom to find Tetsurou standing at the door on his phone all dressed and ready to go. I smile softly and walk up to him, he moves his gaze off his phone and towards me. "Ready?" I ask softly, he nods and grabs the keys before opening the door and stepping out, I follow behind him closing the door and locking it behind me.

'This is going to be a long day..'

___________________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter.

It might take me a while to post the next chapter, since I'm still deciding whether I want this story to have more angst than I was originally gonna put.

Other than that I hope you like it so far!!

                                                                     -KEI★