bed ridden

* LILY POV *

My heart felt like it was being crushed under the weight of the world. I stood frozen on the pavement, watching Ethan's retreating form disappear into the distance. A thousand thoughts, fears, and emotions swirled inside me, threatening to consume me completely.The kiss we shared still lingered on my lips, burning the memory deep into my soul.

It was a moment of warmth, of connection, of raw vulnerability. But it was also a cruel reminder of what I had gained and lost and what I could never have.As Ethan walked away, leaving me walking inside alone, a sense of anxiety washed over me. How had I let myself become entangled in such a complicated web of emotions?

I cursed dawson in my head. Just when I thought I could find comfort in him, reality crashed down around me.The weight of my grief sank deep into my bones. my footsteps dragged heavily as I made my way back into my bed, each step an agonizing reminder of the void Ethan had left behind. I couldn't escape the heaviness that settled in my chest, suffocating me with every breath.

Ethan wasnt mine yet, all I can do is pray for his safety. Hope he doesnt die. Days turned into weeks, and despite wondering how he is, a flicker of something stirred within me. I noticed the townspeople casting curious glances my way, drawn to the slight shift in my demeanor.

But they couldn't understand the depth of my pain, the intense longing that consumed me every waking moment.Inside, I was a battleground of conflicting emotions. The memory of Ethan's touch still burned on my skin, awakening a storm of desire and sorrow within me.

The post office became my sanctuary, the place where I could offer my letters to Ethan. I held the latest letter in my trembling hands, its weight equal to the love and loss I carried within me.

My fingers traced the familiar words I had written, pouring my soul onto paper with each stroke of the pen.But this time, there was something more. As I sealed the envelope, my eyes fell upon a delicate pressed flower lying among my belongings on the desk. Tears welled in my eyes as I delicately placed the flower inside the envelope, a symbolic offering of my heart.

The walk back home was a blur, my steps faltering under the weight of my sorrow. I clutched the letter close to my chest, feeling its presence like a lifeline between me and Ethan. I longed for a sign, a whisper of hope.

I continued on with my life, as if I didnt have someone fighting for there life and my freedom across the world.