Nymphs Pov: Chapter 2

It was around three in the morning that I finally got back to the house. After shifting from a human to werewolf and running around for a while, time moves quickly. I wish I had a mate to share this feeling with. But fate is cruel.

    I walked to my first lecture of the morning and took a seat in the far back. My sister was sitting next her mate that happens to be a mutt by the name of Seth. Seth is also my best friend since my family first moved here and since then him and my sister found out that they are mate. Honestly, makes me sick to my stomach of how much affection they show each other. I laid my head down for a second. Then I smelled something sweet like candy getting closer to me. "E-excuse m-me is t-this s-seat t-taken?" an angelic voice said. I lifted up my head to see the most beautiful girl stand beside me.

    "N-no," I blushed a little.

    "t-thank y-you," she said shyly. As she sat down my heart was racing. She didn't smell like a wolf, just sweet candy that melts in your mouth. The professor walked in and started teaching. I tried to focus during the lecture, but I couldn't. Then the bell rang to go to our second lecture of the day. I rushed out of the classroom to the bathroom to calm down. My sister followed behind me.

   "Are you alright Nymph?" she asked as she opened the door.

   I looked at her and asked. "What did you smell when you found out that Seth was your mate?"

   " I smelled my favorite sweets, cinnamon rolls with butter cream icing. Why?"

  "The girl that sat next to me she smelled like sweet candy."

  "YOU FOUND YOUR MATE!" she said loudly with a smile.

  "Keep it down," I exclaimed.

   "But you really found your mate Nymph."

   "Maybe but right now you have to go to class."

   "I really don't want to go."

    "Go to class, Seths probably waiting for you."

    "Ok mom," she said jokingly. She left the bathroom without another word. I then left the bathroom and went out of the Universities front doors and went back home to my room.