.Zhongli.

Servant/Master AU.

Your mansion was in literal shambles. "Who did this?" You demanded of your servants. They all responded in unison, "The Spider did it, Your Majesty." The Spider, a name given by the Queen of the land herself, to another line of royalty. Your line was also given a name, the name of "The Queen's Watchdog." You were Her Majesty's only link to the Dark Side of the economy. Your butler comes in, and kneels before you. "Zhongli." You say, barely acknowledging his presence. "Your Majesty." He responds. "Can you fix the west end of the mansion? The Spider had the audacity to use it as one of his toys." You complained. "Your Majesty, I already have it fixed." You raised an eyebrow at his response. Left in silence, Zhongli continued. "It cost an arm and a leg, but I have restored the mansion to its proper form."
You stare at Zhongli through your prephrial vision, and soon you respond. "Well done." Zhongli bowed. "Of course, Your Majesty. After all, I'm one *hell* of a butler." Your mouth curled into a smile at his uncanny play-on jokes. "Prepare yourself. We leave at dawn. Let's show The Spider what type of a force we are."
Zhongli responded with three words.

"Yes, My Lord."

To the kuroshitheads, how many references did you find?