Call It What You Want

The morning after Skylah and Ethan's wedding is also the day of Marianne and Nehemiah's baby's anatomy scan. Before the scan, Lottie, Marianne and Nehemiah need to sit down with Skylah about her self-harm relapse.

"Sky, we aren't going to be asking questions about your relapse but we want to help you, or provide you the money for a stint in rehab," Marianne said.

"Mari, I would like the stint in rehab to be honest, however I don't want to miss meeting my niblings when they're still young enough for the newborn snuggles," Skylah replied.

"I can agree you'll be home by September or early October," Lottie responded

"After you went to bed last night we contacted Skyland Trail and they're happy to take you and you'll be at the Rollins Campus if you're definitely ready to go to rehab for up to 4 months. They normally don't take people who are at risk for self-harming but we told them about your story," Nehemiah said.

"What about Taytum?" Skylah asked.

"Luckily, you're looking at the 3 people who're gonna be 'adopting her' for being caregivers and James and Zach will help at times too," Marianne replied.

Nehemiah gives Skylah the packing list and permission to raid Marianne's Lululemon collection for 8 outfits.

Marianne runs Skylah over to the rehab center, then runs home to get Lottie and Nehemiah.

"Are we ready to find out what this little precious baby is?" Marianne asked.

"Yes, but remember we're taking Taytum to James and Zach's first," Nehemiah added.

At James and Zach's, where Taytum's going to spend a few hours with 2 of her uncles.

"Hi, James, hi Zach," Marianne said.

"Hi Mari, come and sit down," James replied, taking Taytum and her car seat off Marianne.

"Remember, I'm not stopping for too long, I've got my anatomy scan in 50 minutes," Marianne laughed.

"Oh yes, we're extremely excited for you to find out what the baby is," Zach chimed in.

"Yes, I'm hoping for a little girl," Marianne giggled.

"More girls for us to spoil, right," Zach replied.

"I gotta get off, and I'll be visiting Ethan after my scan to tell him," Marianne responded.

At Piedmont, because where else would Marianne have appointments. In the ultrasound room, the ultrasound tech is asking Marianne questions, which she answers yes to.

"What are you hoping for?" The ultrasound tech asked.

"We really want a baby girl," Marianne replied.

"Oh exciting," The ultrasound tech responded.

Marianne and Nehemiah are having their little girl. Marie Athena Brooklyn due December 1st.

After the ultrasound in Ethan's hospital room.

"Ethan, we're having our little girl, and she's going to be called Marie Athena Brooklyn. We don't know if your cancer can return for a 4th time and I wanted her to have an honorable middle name just in case, we chose Athena for the honorable middle name," Marianne explained.

"Mari, how sweet, Marie will be spoiled rotten I just know," Ethan replied.

"Yes, especially by you, Skylah, when she's home, James and Zach. Me and Zach joked about this before we came for the appointment," Marianne giggled.

"Kiki, Veronica, come in," Ethan shouted.

"Hey Marianne, hey Nehemiah and hey Lottie," Kiki and Veronica said.