🎀 𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 [ 𝗜𝗜 ] 🎀

[07.14.2023 - 07.15.2023]
[FLUFF
[CHARACTER: GIYUU TOMIOKA]
[AU: NONE]
[GENDER NOT SPECIFIED]
[REQUESTED: NO]

SCENARIO: DATING WOULD INCLUDE...

- Giyuu is a bit shy at the beginning of the relationship

— The whole "dating" thing is completely new to him, so it's gonna take some time for him to get used to everything that comes with it, and overtime he'll become more open

⋆ . - 🌸 - . ⋆

- He doesn't like PDA, and prefers all affection to be in private where he can truly appreciate his time spent with his lover.

— Another reason for this is because the few times he's shown love to you publicly, he was almost immediately swarmed with teasing from his fellow Hashira. (Mainly Shinobu and Tengen)

⋆ . - 🌸 - . ⋆

- With you he allows his emotions to shine through more and can't help but smile anytime he's with you. He has to hold his grins back when there's others around.

— You've brought out a side of him he didn't even know he had.

⋆ . - 🌸 - . ⋆

- Part of being with Giyuu means being close with the Kamado siblings (especially Tanjiro) and Urokodaki.

— Tanjiro is full of bright smiles and happiness when he finds out Giyuu's in a relationship, especially with someone as nice as you. He immediately adores you and wants to spend time with you constantly.

— Nezuko finds you lovely and loves when you hug her or pat her head. Although she likes that from almost anyone, she sees you as family and almost appreciates yours as much as she does Tanjiro's.

— You were a little nervous to meet Sakonji, but after doing so you knew there wouldn't be any problems. He's proud of his former student for finding someone who can give him the love he deserves. He is calm as always but can't help but let a few mentions of marriage slip, which ends up with Giyuu's face as red as the elder's mask.

⋆ . - 🌸 - . ⋆

- When it comes to physical affection, he can't get enough of it. Whether it's holding hands or kissing, he loves it all.

— After the first hug, he became obsessed. He might not blatantly ask for it, he craves your attention and even the smallest of pecks.

⋆ . - 🌸 - . ⋆

- He doesn't get jealous, but he might get a little self conscious.

— Giyuu knows your love is directed at him and him only, and believes in your faithfulness, but sometimes he can't help but think that you could find better than him.

— He won't make his thoughts obvious and hides them behind a blank expression, he doesn't want to burden you with his insecurities, but all these thoughts immediately disappear when he see's your amazing smile and he can't help but reciprocate it.

[A/N: Sorry if it's OOC or repetitive, or has any spelling mistakes😭I've been having so many urges to make some scenarios and Im pretty proud of this one, but I wanted to get at least 400 words and it's currently almost 1 AM💀Hope you enjoyed!<3]