A Random Update (I'm sooo lazy), People to Check Out, AND OMG BLOOD DRIVE!!!

So I probably should have written this five days ago, but I was being lazy and stuck on my Japanese homework and going over to so many gatherings! It was nice being able to have fun with marshmallowie :P.

Anyway, it's the JUNE HOLIDAYS! Which means I'm free, except for family outings, gatherings, and homework... (They updated the homework policy, and also Japanese doesn't have one).

If I'm not lazy, I will write. But I'm still trying to finish my homework. I'm also trying to learn Python, a programming language. Kinda given up on C++, because I'm a failure at it.

I'm planning to finish Darkness from Within and Finding Hope, maybe start the sequel? Which is like the last book. But I finally got a notebook (YES!) and I started planning! (For once)

I discussed with Marshmallowie and maybe if we're free we can finish SOMETHING. Or just totally rewrite something.

And yes, Corpse Party Blood Drive is coming to North America in the fall (probably September). YAY! (I'm listening to In the Rain by Yumi Hara / Satsuki. Nice song.) But since I don't live in North America... It's probably going to come to SEA a lot later and without a limited edition physical copy. But I can watch EricVanWilderman (I newly subscribed! A small YouTube channel that is slowly growing. Quite hilarious, focuses on gaming, Geometry Dash and Corpse Party are a big part. But can sometimes be a perve...) play it, since Canada is like the biggest part of North America.

It's also getting a Live Action Movie, the trailer is on YouTube. But hey it's probably going to suck... If it's like Tortured Souls, I dk if I can see everybody die again!

And I begun to finally read SAO's light novels. They're supposed to be better than the anime? But not very sure if I got the original online or the published version or whatever I got. But my senior's nice enough to give it to me, so yay and thanks to nice Angels!

And here's some people's stories to check out:

1. Marshmallowie

Hey, most people probably came from there anyway! She has two unfinished books, never going to finish them, most probably. Procrastination master. *rolls eyes* *might have learned something*

2. Chewysweets

She wrote 2 (I think?) Maze Runner fanfictions. One's a one-shot (I'm actually not sure, but I think so). The other's another unfinished one. But hey we're all busy.

3.Rhandom_Gurl

THIS GIRL'S STORIES R GOOD! Go check em out! They're unfinished, but she does update. In like 4 months?

Haha we people never update, so... Blame it on life!

I should go write the next chapter now, should I? I have some pretty weird bits to puzzle out.

And play my Pokémon. I have like 203 hours clocked in on that game lol.