언니

(mama!)엄마! May said....
(Yes love) 네 사랑? Her mother said
(Will you pick me up after the group disbands)그룹 해체 후 데리러 올래?
(Yes)예 her mom said

May had been put in k-pop industry at the age of 5, she spent 4 years of her life trianing....

And soon as she turned 9 she was put in a group called (which is imaginary btw) cute cute. This was ceod group having 5 girls and 4 boys, everything was well and they were getting recognised by the netizens...

But everything didn't last for them tho, after a year the group divided. The girls were now cute girls (which may was in) and the boys were cute boys. But by the time she was 12,they disbanded..

She later joined wonder girls but she left 2 years later, she trained for 2 years until she finally joined sky..

She debuted 7 more members, with the debut song "life life".. but it wasn't long before a sulli's bullying scandal broke out, they had to Postponed there comeback "lokey 1"due to the scandal...

After the scandal was done, they posted the comeback.. after a year another bullying scandal broke out.
But by this time, she had completely forgot that that her parents were supposed to pick her up 12 years ago!!

Now lets explain this in a short way then because I am lazy

The member left then sky continued then another member left later, sky became the most popular group and had the most non- toxic fandom and at 2023 at her 15th year with sky and 26 years of practice she finally called it quits but was it true??

The answer is no!

She later joined sm Entertainment to only train for a month before joining a group called 릴리 콜린스(lily Collins)
With another 3 members with the debut song "la la"...

Age of timeline of may

First joined- 5 year old

Trained for- 4 years

First group- 9 year old

Disbandment- 10 and 12 for cute cute and cute girls

Second group- 12-14 (wonder girls)

Second training- 14 to 16

Third group- 16-31 (sky)

Fourth group- 31-still going

So in total she went through 26 years of training!!

Her present groups postion:

헤븐살롱-- English name- hewon, leader, visual and the rapper
Brith place- Korean
Age- 35

ミリーちゃん: English name- Milly, main rapper, center and the vocalist
Birth place- Japan
Age- 34

Lillian- main dancer,forgot and the lead vocalist
Birth place- usa
Age- 32

나는 할 수있다- English name-may, main vocalist, dancer and rapper and the youngest

Birth place- Korean
Age- 31

Next chapter on Monday- about: ヒマンシュ