A wedding preparation goes wrong

I went to see the wedding venue

with my sisters and hell to say mother with the wedding coordinator by my older step sister side

"Welcome to your wedding, darling. I thought since he proposed to you in Paris... we'd give it a Parisian theme. The Eiffel tower... an orchestra... flowers flown in from Paris. The only wedding..."

"Wow, you can do all this?"

"Oh, yes, darling, I can get it done.'

"I like that one."

"Well, this is Tomojio's design. He's my favorite, as well. Now, his bid is a little on the expensive side... but he is worth it."

"We want him.'

"Good. This will be the wedding|to rival all weddings. I'll get Tomojio on the line... and let him know you're going with his design." When the wedding planner leaves

'Madea is having a family reunion... and we're going."

'I know. I heard. You know we don't fraternize, darling."

"Mom, this is our family... and it'll be good for you to see your grandkids."

"I don't want to see those little bastards. The only grandchildren I have are from your youngest sister side."

"Mom!"

"You will not talk about my children that way."

"And mine don't want to see you." I said strenly

"I swear, Vanessa... all the opportunities we afforded you... you have managed to throw every one of them away. You're just like your father."

"Because Lisa and Roxanne's father had money... he was better than mine?"

"Your father was a musician... who tried to ruin my life... is what I meant. Now, he threw his life away... and you are doing the same."

"You took the easy way out and married that evil..."

"All you wanted was his money." I back up Vanessa

"You will watch your mouths. That man did everything he could... for you and your sisters... And it wasn't easy, asking him to take you in... and you tried with all your might... to destroy my marriage. And now you will not talk about... my late husband in that manner."

"You are so wicked. You're gonna rot in hell."

"I vacation there."

"Let's go Vanessa." I take her away glaring at my mother