𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄

-Vampire

-Vampire

'You save everyone, but who is gonna save you'

Vampire 'You said it was true love, but wouldn't that be hard? You can't love anyone. Cause that would mean you had a heart. I tried to help you out, now i know i can't. Cause how you think's the kind of thing. I'll never understand. I made some real big mistakes. But you make the worst one look fine. I should'v known it was strange. You only come out night. I used tot hink i was smart, but you made me look so naive. The way you sold me for parts as you sunk your teeth into me. Oh, bloodsucker, famefucker, bleedin me dry like a goddamn Vampire'

watching the movies
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
【fem harry potter x caroline forbes x stiles stilinski x klaus mikealson】
【TVDU x TW x HP crossover】
-by tessa / JustTessa_WTS

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ | synopsis |

Estelle just won the second wizarding war and she is now the master of death. But she is not happy, she actually feels lonely. She did a blood test. She was in shock Dumbledore hidden all of these things from her and her friends were faking they only used her.

She has moved to Mystic Falls and the is a lot of things from her and her friends were faked they only used her. That's why she gone to Mystic Falls and the is a lot of things happen for all the adventures.

𝐄𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗎𝗆𝖺. 𝖧𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝖽𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽. 𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖻𝖾 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌

𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐤𝐢
𝖲𝗍𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆. 𝖧𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗎𝗆𝖺 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖬𝗒𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼. 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌