Say When

He, an up-and-coming superstar. She, a regular girl who couldn't care less.

He, who tried his best to stay away. She, the one who made sure he failed.

He, the one who knew he loved her. She, the one who realized that it's not so hard to fall, after all.

He, Max Belisle. She, Zoe Walker.

Every story has to start somewhere. Finally, in the long awaited prequel to How to Save a Life and the Gold Rush trilogy, it's time to see how the famed couple came to be.

~*~

Hi friends! So, since I'm putting off ending the Gold Rush trilogy for as long as possible, and since one of my lovely readers messaged me to ask how Moe started, I decided to start yet another spinoff of How to Save a Life and the GRT.

This one is short, only around five, seven, ten chapters (I have no clue if I'm being honest). And yes, I know I said that about HTSAL but I didn't expect people to actually like that one or for me to fall in love with Oliver whoops

Anyways

I'll start updating this soon, once Summer vacation starts. Since exams start in the next two weeks, you won't have to wait long. In the meantime, go listen to the song of the story, Say When by The Fray. I adore it.

Also, please admire the Moe edit I'm planning on having up there. If it isn't, don't stress, because I probably got lazy and decided not to make it.

New Readers

So, if you haven't read the Gold Rush trilogy, I'd suggest you do that bc you probably have no idea what's going on. Perhaps you stumbled along this story from a friend, or just saw the pretty cover and clicked on it, I don't really care.

Welcome to the family :))

If you're interested, here are the GRT books :)

1) How to Save a Life - Complete

2) Enough for Now - (almost) Complete

3) Absolute - To be Written

(Please excuse the abundance of fluff in HTSAL, I'm editing it rn no like seriously I clicked out of rewriting chapter 5 to come post this bc I can't focus on anything for longer than thirty seconds)

You can find all of these stories under My Works. Click on my profile picture (if you know who they are I'll give you a cookie), go to the works section, find the yellow cover, start there :))

Hope you'll join us :)

Carly xx