1

(Y/N)'s POV

You're walking down the street going back to your shrine when a cloud of black feathers blows past you, a few of which catch you in the face.

"Woah," you say sputtering, "where did those come from?" You look around trying to find the cloud again, but to no avail. When you turn back to continue to your shrine, you walk into him. Kurama.

"By now I assume you know where those feathers came from" he said.

You stare at him, eyes widening in realization.

"A-Aren't you K-Kurama... the fallen angel?"

"Yes, but im not a fallen angel. I'm a crow type tengu"

"Well ive never seen your wings, manly because ive never seen you perform. I'm not a big fan of pop stars"

"Well thats too bad, maybe we can be friends, god of rythm and music?" kurama said before flying off

"How did he know" you whisper under your breath.

....................time skip....shrine.....

You start cleaning when you get back to the shrine when you see the prayer box is overflowed with trash and sometimes a prayer in it. You pick the one on top and read.

'Dear god of rythm and music
If you read this please help me out with my next concert, I feel like my career is going down hill and don't know if I should quit singing or not.
-Kurama '

Sorry it's short. There might be another chapter today. Bye my little foxes