𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓘

Under the rising sun, the docks buzzed with activity as Xenovia stood with unwavering vigilance, awaiting the arrival of Lord Aphmau. Tasked with the responsibility of being Aphmau's personal guard, Xenovia understood the importance of their mission—to locate the abandoned baby boy's mother. As the boat gently rocked in the water, anticipation coursed through Xenovia's veins, knowing that their journey would take them to the village of Scaleswind, one of the main powerhouses of the Ru'an region.

Aphmau, adorned in a regal presence, approached Xenovia, her voice filled with warmth and concern. "Hey, are you sure you don't need to take off your armor, Xenovia?" she inquired, her gaze fixed on her loyal guardian.

Xenovia's response was swift and resolute, her dedication to Aphmau's protection unwavering. "M'lady, it is necessary for your protection. I would like to keep it that way," she stated firmly, a sense of unwavering determination evident in her tone. With a gesture towards the waiting boat, Xenovia silently urged Aphmau to embark, aware of the tasks that lay ahead.

Aphmau, a picture of grace and resilience, nodded in understanding. The flower crown gifted to her by Garroth found its place upon her head, adding a touch of ethereal beauty to her presence. With a confident stride, she stepped onto the boat, her anticipation for the journey mirrored in her eyes.

Xenovia followed suit, her steps were measured and purposeful. As she settled into her position aboard the vessel, her armor gleaming under the sunlight, she remained ever vigilant, ready to face any danger that may arise in their quest to reunite the abandoned baby boy with his mother.

The boat gently set sail, its rhythmic movements soothing yet filled with the promise of adventure. The wind whispered through their hair, carrying with it the hopes and aspirations of the journey that awaited them in the village of Scaleswind. Xenovia, committed to her duty