Start

At first it was weird, it looked like any other teen conversation, they haven't even thought that something could happen between them. He was a little bit shy, mysterious and introverted, but she was totally different, she had no shyness in her and never was scared of anyone, her life was not easy. How days went, they got closer and started talking about a lot of different topics, their life and their childhood, how they both felt and how it was to be raised in a toxic childhood. He had a lot of siblings, but she only had herself, and was the only child of that family. He was going through a really bad period and was always falling deeper into the promised neverland. She tried a lot, she just wanted to make him feel better and to make him smile, she was not ready to tell him that she loves him and that she would do anything just to help him to come out from that battle. But she was not sure if he would like that, was he into her too. She just tried to do it on her own and make him feel happy. He never thought about it, he just thought that she wanted to be friends and he didn't try anything, even if he loved her too a way harder than she used to love him. He got used to her, she was the reason he was smiling every night before going to sleep and she is a reason for waiting another day, just to see and hear her, to be loved without giving anything back. He heard a lot about her childhood and felt sorry for her, but he wasn't ready to tell her anything about his, even if there were the same things happening in both of their families. They were really happy, but they were not sure if they were lovers or friends. After some time, when their love was on the most high level, she couldn't do that anymore so she decided to go away, to disappear, to leave him without a last goodbye. Their last conversation was normal for them. But it has ended unusually, she did everything just to make them argue and to get him mad at her. It was easier for her to leave that way than saying what she really thinks. He felt sorry, but he didn't know for what, what was the reason to get cut off by a person which he loved the most. He tried to forget, but he couldn't, he did everything, but at that time, everything wasn't enough for him to make it work again. He changed a lot of them, met a lot of girls, but there was no one like her. He tried to find her in every other. At some point, he gave up on her and tried to live his life the best he could. But he was not ready to let her go, he still had dreams about her, he still needs her, her way to make him feel better, to make him the happiest man on the planet. She had a lot of stuff going on her own, her parents got divorced so she has decided to go with her mother and move to another country, he has not known a word about that. She changed everything in her life, but she wasn't happy either, she felt the same as he did. But she didn't want to go back to him, she couldn't handle that anymore. After a year and more without talking, he has decided to find her again, to try. He did and it wasn't easy, her number was unavailable, she hasn't lived in her street anymore. At some point, he found out her profile on one of the socials and started talking again with her. At first she acted like she does's 't know who is him, she couldn't remember him. They started talking more often and found out the real reason for cutting ties. He asked her why she didn't do anything to show her love, she said that she thought he wouldn't go on with that. And he said that he thought that she wanted to be just friends, nothing more. Now, they're still talking the whole day, even if they're distanced by hundreds and hundreds kilometers. But they are not lovers, or even friends. They're still at the start of their relationship.