Chapter 1: Another point of view.

[A few hours before]

[Unknown place]

[Insert Soundtrack: Hiccup; the chief - John Powell]

In a place a little far from the city, we see a forest with mountains around. But what makes this place interesting is the locals... who are dragons. Lots and lots of dragons! Of different species, going back around, or walking around, or even feeding.

And among those dragons, one that was on top of one of the mountains was watching everything around with a serene and calm gaze. This dragon is nothing more and nothing less than the father dragon from before. Not much has changed since that time. And behind him was another dragon, who came out of a cave behind him as he walked towards the father dragon. It was another Night Fury dragon, only female and appeared to be a mother dragon.

Unlike the father, whose eyes are yellow, the mother dragon's eyes are blue. And when she got close to her "husband", she sat beside him, making the father dragon notice her presence and smile.

Mother Dragon: *Sound like a question?* - She communicated to the dragon father as if she was looking for someone.

Father Dragon: *Carefree sound.* - In a calm and carefree tone, he replied just before the two heard a flutter of wings and looked up.

And as they looked up, they saw yet another Night Fury descending and landing behind them, and this dragon is none other than the baby dragon from before, only much bigger now. And the most interesting detail of this grown up Night Fury are his eyes, with the left side of its eye having a blue color and the right having a yellow color.

And as soon as he landed behind them, the dragon faced the parents with a smile while the mother dragon approached her son just to see if he was okay, the father dragon looked at his son with a look as if he was proud and happy

And as soon as he landed behind them, the dragon faced the parents with a smile while the mother dragon approached her son just to see if he was okay, the father dragon looked at his son with a look as if he was proud and happy. Proud that his son has grown up, and happy... with that vision of his family.

As for the dragon son, he approached his father, who returned to face that land full of dragons and the son did the same. And as soon as the son sat down next to his father, he breathed in fresh air.

Dragon Father: *calling sound* - He "called" for his son without looking at him, and as soon as the son looked at the dragon father, the father simply looked at his son and nodded... which made the son look a little surprised.

 which made the son look a little surprised