chapter1:lonely nights

It was a cold,lonely night harrison and koa playing a game of gartic phone online with there freinds sending eachother little hints on there love thinking they were slick about it (they really weren't) until after a little bit of a sexual moment between them love had connected."Koa i love you" harrison screamed on a call "I love you too hariboo boo" she cried it was a truly lovely sight between two mates turnt to lovers until suddenly a hater showed up it was harrisons sexuality it had got a grasp on him separating there love for forever more.
Chapter2:breaking free
After a sad day for harrison and koa alike harrison decided he wasnt going to be a prisoner of his sexuality anymore he would come out as bisexual no longer will he be stuck alone dating noone now he will date either genders. Harrison stormed into his fathers room demanding that his sexuality be taken away but his father refused talking how it shall never be and that harrison will always be aroace and will never be freed from the a part of lgbtqai that everyone forgets about because that makes him that little bit different from those Normy kids but harrison was having none of this he will have his love for koa go on he will have 8 beautiful kids with them and with his dads pettiness and harrisons love they draw there swords. Two swords strick together one cutlass one scimitar both deadly weapons one wrong move and they would be in hospital or worse and then with a strike of harrisons sword his dad was defeated it was either his dad or him both not good but atleast he will live on his fathers legacy. His father wasnt all bad though they had good moments and as his father lay there bleeding out those memories flash before harrisons shining blue eyes.
Chapter 3:time for love
Koa lay in there room hoping for there love to show up maybe with the good ol pebbles at the window method or maybe a boombox rave outside or even a romantic bunch of poeple with there phones spelling out love you babe with there flashlights but soon enough they grow drousy waiting for harrison to be at there house to fulfill there love but sadly there mother finds out about there forbidden love because it turns out that koa's family and harrison's family are at war drawing swords at look at each other's skin see they both like different pizza types koa's meat feast and harrisons side cheese feast two different plates two different opinions they could just sort everything out with a song or even a contract but no its a sacred war and shan't be undone. now amber was in danger now that her mother knew about her love for harrison she was in danger she shall be killed by morn wich wont be good because harrison wont be able to see her again if her face shot,stabbed or worse bashed in with a mallet she had to get out of this hell hole she called home once. So koa crawled out her window carefully not to alert anyone in her family she shall get married to harrison soon to be welcomed into the family so she doesnt get killed by his family so she makes her escape to harrisons.
Chapter 4:happy ending?
Harrison and koa run to eachother at sight but the family see the two kids hugging eachother lovingly and then the two families are filled with disgust and with a kiss they die. So the star crossed lovers lives come to an end ending before dessert but with there death comes great regret from the other families causing them to end there everlasting war.
Chapter 5:a new problem
Vanilla ice cream is the best
No strawberry is dumbass
And so with dessert comes a great war once more.
The end