chapter 1: intro

It was early one morning in July. Today was my interview at the lunar Eclipse book and magazine publisher. This is the place where we can write books and publish them even ones that come from our employees. I woke up to my cats. Midnight,stormi, and sunny.my name is Skyler Marie Topez. This is my story of how I got turned into something I'm not. Hey midnight. I said grabbing her in my arms. She was a white and brown cat.stormi was black and light brown and sunny was a tan cat. I got up out of bed as I let midnight go. Hi stormi, hi sunny. I said as I walked around them. I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Midnight came in and jumped on the counter and watched me. I petted her then finished brushing my teeth. I went back in my room and grabbed my phone. Oh sh*t I'm gonna be late if I don't hurry. I said. I grabbed my clothes and quickly took my shower and changed. I put on a jean skirt with a black shirt that says: Don't stress just be a Boss. I put on my white sneakers and my bracelet and rings. My nails were done. I brush d my hair up into a ponytail. My hair is curly and light brown and my bangs are bleached. I let them hang. My hair is really long. After I finished getting ready I brewed up a coffee in the kitchen and fed my cats. I grabbed my work bag and grabbed my laptop keys folders and stuffed everything in the bag.i grabbed my coffee cup and poured my coffee in it. I grabbed my bag and left out.

Soon I got to the place. Okay I have five minutes, I'll call my mom and talk to her. I called her. Hey mom. I said. Hey honey how's everything in new York? She asked. It's good I'm all set up and I'm here at my interview now just waiting to go in. I said. That's good we'll I hope you have a wonderful day and that you get the job, I gotta go your dad needs some help in the car shop. She said. Okay mom love you bye. I said. Love you bye sweetie. She said. We hung up. Okay time to go in. I got out of my car and walked up to the building. I took a deep breath.i walked in the building. I went up to the front desk. There was a girl there her hair is a brown and blonde hair that is wavy. She has on a pink dress. The tag on the desk says Audrey. Hi I'm Skyler and I'm here for the interview with Georgia. I said. Yes, let me check and make sure that she's available in a minute. She says. She started typing on the computer. It says that you do have a interview at 6:00 this morning. Georgia will be with you I'm a few moments you can sit over there and wait. She said. Okay thanks. I said. I walked and sat in one of the chairs in the waiting spot. It was about ten minutes later. A woman with short black hair came out of a elevator. Hi you must be Skyler. She said extending her hand out to shake mine. Yes I am. I said shaking her hand as I got up. I'm Georgia Watson. She said. Okay hi Georgia it's good to see you in person. I said. Yes well you can come with me up to my office. She said.

We got in the elevator and went to the fourth floor. Soon we walked up to her office.we walked in to see a woman standing at Georgia's desk. She was wearing a black dress her nails were silver and her hair was wavy and black and her long bangs were silver. She was really pretty. Where were you? She said in a harsh cold tone. I was doing the interviews like you asked me to ms.price. she said. Well no need to your fired. She said. Wait what? Georgia said. I heard from a little birdie that you were making out with a coworker in my building and you know that I don't tolerate that Ms. Watson so pack your things your fired. Ms. Price said. Ummm should I just go and come back later l? I asked. A girl walked in hi I'm Miko who are you? She asked me. I'm Skyler Topez,here for a interview. Ms.price looked at me. Miko help her pack and get her out of her tell Selena I said to send Andrew to me. She said. Yes ma'am. Miko said. She texted Andrew about Ms. Price. Ms.price turned to look at Georgia then me.you can come with me to finish your interview. She said. We took the elevator to her office. After a few minutes in our interview Miko and a man walked in. Hi ms.price you wanted to see me? He asked. Right then I realized bit was Andrew. He was tan and he wore black pants with a a red shirt saying:Just move with a black jacket over it. He had on a diamond watch and his hair was a top knot man bun. Miko please show Skyler to the waiting room. I'm so sorry Skyler I need to fix this first before we continue. She said. I got up and followed Miko. So it that the big boss lady? I asked Miko. Yeah that Lola but some people call her ms.price. Miko said. Oh okay, well what's the whole story about Andrew and Georgia.