𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 | 𝟬𝟰

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗥, making (Y/N) shift uncomfortably.

Noticing the girl's discomfort, he cleared his throat and looked away. His mind was still in a slight daze while water droplets fell onto his face.  He made sure that no one was there before he jumped, but now, that's clearly not the case, considering the fact that he's alive and that there's a girl sitting beside him, drenched in water.

If he had to take a guess, the best one would be that she saw him and went after him. He would have thanked her if he hadn't done it on purpose, though.

He looked at the girl, who was still looking at him. He smiled and held his hand out. "I'm Dazai," he said that as if he was proud of his name. "Osamu Dazai."

(Y/N)'s eyes promptly widened. She quickly blinked and returned to her normal nonchalant state.

What a coincidence, she thought to herself and took his hand. She gave it a shake.

"(Y/N)," she smiled. She did not bother saying her family name out loud. Letting the letters roll of her tongue was as disgusting as it already was.

The man, who apparently was Dazai, quirked an eyebrow at her. He did not let her hand go as he looked at her expectantly, as if he was waiting for her to say something that'll back-up her name; like a short introduction of some sort.

"(Y/N)!" a familiar voice rang in her ear. She quickly took her hand back from him and letting it fall to her lap.

She looked up at the familiar man as he ran up to her. He tripped a couple of times due to his formal, leather shoes as he ran through the thick sand. She snickered. 

(Y/N) just stared at him, admiring his little struggle to run up to her. He stopped as soon as he reached a good distance from her. He bent down, placing both of his hands on his knees and he kept his head low. The man panted, seemingly desperate for air to enter his lungs.

"Zuki–," (Y/N) was about to say to ask him why he was here, but Yuzuki had beaten her up to it. His head snapped up with a 'pop' and his eyes drilled into hers. (Y/N) flinched and her lips closed back shut.

"Where were you—why are you wet?!" He asked, no, he screamed.

(Y/N) sighed as she pushed herself up from the sand. "Why are you here?"

"You're not supposed to answer a question with a question!" Yuzuki groaned.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and sighed. She looked at the man and she opened her mouth to say something but Yuzuki spoke again.

"I called you and you didn't answer!" He shouted while his hands made dramatic hand gestures. The light haired man pulled out his phone from his pocket and shoved the screen in front of (Y/N)'s face, his fingers sliding through the screen to show her all his unread texts. "I texted you but you just ignored it!"