chapter one!!

Juno= Heart /Mr.Moon
Mr. Sun= Mind 👍
[Was a joke @ first but then my subs made me do it srs]

It was a regular day in the Jash household.
Mind and Heart were at it again, throwing punches, and insults at each other. Soul watched them fight. He humored their stupidity.
"Okay, okay guys, stop arguing, even though it is entertaining to watch," Soul laughed. Then mind and heart looked at each other and sighed.
"now makeout--" but what they didn't know soul meant to say "now make UP" not make out. So they glanced at each other, and made out because they have to obey their master. Or they will be killed from the Jashes body. So they must obey the Soul at all costs.
Soul stood there, flabbergasted, baffled, booty shookin as he watched the pair make out with each other. At least... At least they weren't fighting anymore, right?
"GUYS! I didn't mean make out--i meant to say make up! I didn't mean for you to kiss and interlock lips with each other. But you can continue to do that if your really interested... "
Soul breathed heavily and backed away into the dark side of the room.
Heart looked in Minds direction, he couldn't exactly see because he was blind, and blindfolded. Mind looked at the Heart.
"Wanna fight again?"
Mind asked, clearly bored.
"nah, not really, what were we even fighting over? " heart asked, actually confused.
Mind shrugged, and walked away into the kitchen.
"You want something to eat, Juno?"
The Mind asked, opening the fridge door.
Hearts wings twitched.
"Yes." He replied, making his way to the kitchen. He bumped into the wall on the way, hitting his head.
"oh shit," Mr. Mind ran over to Heart.
"Damn it, are you okay, Juno?"
Mr. Mind patted Hearts head, and reached for his hand to help him stand.
"..."
Juno didn't say anything.
"Juno?" Mr. Mind comforted.
Heart tilted his head up to face Mr. Sun.
He could feel his cold stare upon him.
Hearts wings twitched, and he felt a cold sensation run through his body.
Heart couldn't believe what happened next. Mind reached his hands out, and clasped them on his cheeks, and pulled him in for a kiss on the forehead.
Juno was frozen in place. They didn't know what to do. Was he supposed to do something back? Heart pushed Mind off him.
Mind fell back with a grunt.
" Augh-" he reacted.
Juno let out a sob, and curled up in the corner. Mind eyed the poor Heart.
"sorry if I made you uncomfortable Juno, I... I was just trying to comfort you." He frowned, and walked back into the kitchen. Leaving Heart alone with his thoughts.
Heart cried to himself, black gooey tears ran down his face, soaking his blindfold.
"shit," he wiped the tears away, letting out a sob.
Mind watched the poor man from the kitchen. He hated being mean to him. But Heart needed to learn that the world wasn't going to be nice to him all the time. He had to learn how to be tough, and strong. But being mean to The Heart broke Mind. He couldn't do it anymore. Heart didn't deserve the backlash. Mind tapped his fingers on the kitchen counter.
A smile suddenly spread across his face.
I know what I'll do. I'll make Junos favourite meal to make him feel better.
Mind opened the fridge and pulled out the waffles. He popped them into the toaster, and grabbed the whipped cream, followed by the blueberries.
Ding!
The toaster dinged, and Heart jumped, the sudden noise scared him and had awoken him from his depressive state.
"huh?" Heart mumbled.
The smell of waffles filled the air, and wafted over to Junos nose.
He sniffed.
"waffles? " he said aloud, confused but excited at the same time.
"M-mind?" Heart attempted to stand, but fell back down to his feet.
" Mind? Can.. Can you help?"
Mind looked over to Juno, the man was attempting to stand.
"Yeah, sure thing, give me a moment, I'm in the middle making something for you." mind smiled, wishing that Heart could see his smile. Too bad he was blindfolded. Mind frowned at the sudden memory, it was all his fault that Juno was blind. He tried to push the thought away, but it haunted him. He was deeply angered at himself for all the wrong doings he had done to him. Guilt was the worst.
Mind finished up Junos meal, and set it in the dining table. Making sure everything was perfectly in place for him.
He walked over to Juno.
"so, you're ready for me to help you now?" he said, teasingly.
Heart knitted his eye brows together and nodded.
Mind reached for Hearts hand, Heart clasped his cold hand into Minds.
Mind shivered.
"You're freezing." mind said, helping Juno up and hugging him. Heart wasn't expecting this, the sudden hug made him flinch.
"Why.." He trailed off.
"Hm?" Heart wrapped his arms around Mind.
"Why are you being so nice to me now. Did The Soul put you up to this?" Heart asked, feeling as though he could never feel true affection without it being forced or asked for from Soul.
Mind hugged Heart tighter, and placed his head on his shoulder.
" I'm doing this because I realized I'm way too harsh on you. You deserve a break once in awhile." Mind smiled.
Heart felt a warm tingly sensation start to form in his chest.
"Okay." he simply said, and let go of Mind.
"Now, are you gonna eat the meal I made you?" mind said, leading Heart to the table.
"yes, I think I will." Heart returned.
They laughed with each other, their laughs fading into small echos.

------------------------------------------------------------

"woah, they're finally getting along," said the Soul, watching from the corner.
"Thank god." soul sighed and walked to his bedroom. Inside his room was all the equipment for the music making. The camera tripod sat in one corner; the instruments and such sat in the other.
"it's going to be one long night." soul sighed to himself, and clicked his pen, writing down song lyrics.

End of chapter one.

--------------------------------------------------------------

💜💙❤