The Arrival (Chapter 1)

Megatrons pov

I walked across a planet looking for dark energon ,avoiding the molten lava, when I saw what looked like a inhabitant of earth. I slowly crepted over to it. I kneeled down next to it. I saw it move slowly. How is it still alive? I thought as I picked it up. It looked badly injured. It slowly started to wake up. "Where am I?" It said as it looked up at me. "You're Megatron." It said with a small smile on its face. "You know me?" I asked. It nodded. "My name's Hope." It said. "How are you here?" I asked again. "I was travelling the multiverse and got stuck here." Hope replied. "The multiverse?" I asked a third time. "Yeah it's very complicated I'll explain later." It said "We need to go to." It said. I transformered and I saw it starting to fly. We left the planet.

2 hours later

Hope landed on a asteroid. "We're here." She said. I landed and transformered. She punched and broke the asteroid in half. I noticed something purple inside. Dark energon. I carefully picked up the dark energon. "Lets go to the Nemesis." She said. I slowly nodded.

5 hours later

We entered the solar system and a space bridge opened. We flew through and came out the other side. "DECEPTICONS I HAVE RETURNED!" I yelled. Hope just looked at me. "You don't need to yell." She said. We flew to the Nemesis.

"Lord Megatron." Starscream said. Starscream looked down next to me. "What is a fleshing doing on the ship?" Starscream asked. Hope flew up to his height and slapped him in the face. "Ow." Starscream said. "How can you fly and slap so hard?" He asked Hope. "That is none of your business." Hope replied "Anyways I'm Hope. You're Starscream aren't you." She said holding out her hand. "Um Yes." Starscream said grabbing her hand. "She'll be staying on the Nemesis until further notice." I said "Hope you'll sleep in a spare berthroom. Starscream you'll give her a tour. Understand." I said. Starscream nodded and they left while I started to do work.