<Only, My Teacher!! PT.06>

The Next Day.

Jin:- Where is he?

Jin kept walking around in the entrance of the office room. He was actually waiting. Waiting for Him to come and greet him.
Jin seriously is waiting for his student Jungkook to come and greet him morning. But he isn't coming. Jin is confused at why isn't he still here by now?
Cause Jin would always Find Jungkook waiting for him at the very moment he reach, He would always be waiting for Jin at the office room. Except for today. Why?

And to say, its making Jin feel restless. He wants to see him,
It would be a lie if Jin says that the first thing he doesn't wants to see at school is none other then Jungkook. He seriously wants to meet with Jungkook and know about his whereabouts. But he didn't get a chance since he can't meet with the boy.

Jin:- Where is he? Is he skipping school today?

Jin:- That brat! Why is he skipping school?

Jin:- Wait...Is he sick?

Jin said very confused and curious to know where Jungkook is. So without wasting more time. Jin moves his step towards the classroom.
As jin was walking ahead he suddenly bump into someone.

Jin:- Ouch...Hey are you okay?

Taehyung:- Sir.Jin, Good morning.

Jin:- Good morning... Wait its you Taehyung?

Jin spoke surprise as he immediately recognized Tae making Tae surprised at how fast he recognized him.

Taehyung:- You remembered me?

Jin:- Of course. We met so long ago at the park remember? I was right when I saw you first. I did found your face familiar.

Taehyung:- Wow I'm so glad, knowing that you actually remembered me too other then jk.

Jin:- Of course i do, You've grown tall and handsome too. You still have this boxy smile. It's cute.

Taehyung:- Aww, thanks hyung, You are also as beautiful like before.

Jin:- You are saying that again like before. You flirty brat.

Taehyung:- That's just how I am. Btw, Has Sir.Jimin came?

Jin:- Hmm nope, he still didn't came. But I'm sure, he is on his way. Why tho?

Taehyung:- Nothing special, i just had some words with him.

Jin:- What words?

Jin asked suspicious making Tae nervous as he moved his eyes around trying to find some words to say but he couldn't get any. Until He saw Jungkook walking past them, without he immediately used this chance and yelled.

Taehyung:- Yah Jungkook!

Jin:- Huh Jungkook...

Jin immediately looked behindyas soon as he heard the name. He was so happy as soon as he saw that face he wanted to see from earlier.
While Jungkook looked at Taehyung but he went surprised seeing Jin too. But he didn't showed it on his face. As he directly went towards Taehyung and spoke without sparing a single glance at Jin.

Jungkook:- What are you doing here? Let's go.

Taehyung:- Uhn...

Taehyung didn't knew what to say he falt awkward as he looked at Jin who was staying at Jungkook super shocked.

Jin:- Jungkook..?!

Jungkook:- Oh, Good Morning Sir. And you, Let's go,

Thats all Jungkook said to Jin ,without looking at him, with a very super cold voice as he held Taehyung's hand and immediately went away from there. Leaving Jin all alone. With his eyes wide and mouth open a little. Shocked and surprised. Feeling his legs weaken by that cold face of Jungkook.