Tour

* Y/N's on tour with her best friend Aaron Carter, right now there on a plane and she's sitting in her seat reading a book while he sleeps. She keeps giving glances at him, what Aaron doesn't know is that she's in love with him. She wants to tell him but there's one tiny problem, Aaron's got a girlfriend. Lindsay, you know Lindsay Lohan from the parent trap or mean girls. He's been dating her for the past 3 months, Y/N has always been supportive to Aaron. When she heard he was with Lindsay, she was happy for him even though she was heartbroken. Y/N is getting tired of seeing him asleep so she throws a pillow at him making him jump*

Aaron: *wakes up after getting hit in the face and looks at her* " what was that for?!"

Y/N: " I'm bored, entertain me Aar" *gives him her famous puppy eyes*

Aaron: *tries to fight it but gives in* " oh my god ok fine, fine I'll entertain you" *sighs and smiles at her while she smiles and starts singing I'm All About You*

Y/N: *listens falling even more in love with him*

* once Aaron finishes the song he stares at her for a couple of minutes before he clears his throat*

Aaron: " Ahm, umm do you want to take a nap or watch something?"

Y/N: " hmm, why don't we take a nap together like how we used to as kids?"

Aaron: " oh, umm ok ya we can do that come here" *opens his arms so you can crawl into them*

Y/N: *walks over and sits on his lap laying my head on his chest cuddling how I used to when we where kids*

Aaron: *smiles and plays with your hair making you fall asleep as he kisses your head falling asleep with you*