Fiancé - Park Jimin 21+

VaideshiS7

Y/N

I was busy preparing Jimin's lunch. He is my fiancé and the current CEO of Park Company. We first met at the age of 21 where we were in our college days. He was the bad boy and I was the one who stood against him. Couldn't believe we had come this far. We have lived together since the day we started our relationship as he can't live without seeing me in the morning when he wakes up. How cheesy right? I'm a kindergarten teacher. Not going to lie I enjoy my career because I love babies so much. Talking about me and Jimin, being engaged doesn't change anything. He loves to annoy me as if it is his job. The thing he can't stand is when I'm ignoring him. He always wins from getting my attention.

I dialled his number as I was wrapping the food wrap.

"Strange," I said because when I called him it didn't even take a second for him to answer even though he was busy as hell. And now, he doesn't answer my calls.

I hung up as I got ready and went to his office. My phone rang and it was Seokjin, my brother.

"Yes."

"Ya! Where are you? I'm standing in front of your house! Mosquitos are eating my precious skin!!"

"Seriously?? What are you doing there and its afternoon Jin. How can mosquitos be there? At this time?"

"*Fake cough* Y/N I'm not feeling well. *Fake cough*"

"You were all okay seconds ago. Stop it Jin... Why do you always want to bug into my house?!"

"YA!! YDYFDAYIVDAHVYIVUJDAKOJBOISabiHKOUDGBOADBIOADBIPDAPADADANDPDA"

I hung up and he took a call again.

"Ya! How dare to cut my call when I WAS FREAKING TALKING?!!!!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As soon as I entered the company everyone bowed.

"Is Mr. Park there?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Thank you." I bowed and smiled before going to his cabin.

Before I opened the door, I heard a laugh which belonged to a woman. I stayed there without going in. I dialled his number again and waited for him to pick up, but he didn't.

"So, is it important than me?" I thought. I sneaked into his cabin just to see him kissing his secretary. My eyes widened due to the shock as tears built inside my eyes. I wiped my tears before going to the receptionist.

"Um... Give this to Mr. Park. It's his lunch." I said and went.

"But- Ma'am-"

It's true that I love him but whenever he does something wrong, I never ask him why he did that. He just comes and tells me about everything that happened. Let's see if he does it this time too. I waited till he came.

>>>>>>>>>>>

I heard the car parking sound when I was doing the dishes. This is the time. He opened the door but didn't get the usual greeting from me.

"Babe? Are you there?"

I didn't respond. He came to the kitchen and as soon as he saw me, he back hugged me giving wet kisses on my neck which gave me goosebumps. Still, I ignored him. Usually, I kiss him but not today.

"Is there something wrong?"

I stopped what I was doing and turned to him just to see his relaxing smile.