17

That was the first time BTS saw jungkook's eyes turning cold . That change sends chills in their spine . Somehow jimin knew it was Taehyung. He was afraid about what was going to happen .

     Suddenly a small hand gently caressed his cheek that made his eyes go soft .

" It's ok , I am really ok now . Thankyou for being with me . You are someone who was there for me . Your words gave me strength to achieve this much . Will you be with me "

He nodded in a heartbeat.She look towards Taehyung and avert her eyes from him .

Taehyung hold jimin . Jimin brought him to dorm while others were busy in thier work in company . Taehyung hug jimin and cried his heart out while feeding jimin with the past of them.  Jimin gasp hearing Taehyung.

" Tae , how could you ?"

Jimin can't help but feel angry at tae for being a asshole towards that Little sunshine.

" I am sorry, I know I am worst . I just want to apologise to her , jimin . But that also turns out to like it . I love her jimin, i really love her and I know I don't deserve her "

He sobbed to jimin's shoulder, who just pat Taehyung. Because he don't know , how to make him calm . Because Taehyung really messed up for real.

❣️

One month passed and it's day for her first ever song . They all settled in front of TV to watch her live countdown. Jisoo gripped into yoongi's who let her . All are nervous but also sure that Jennie never gonna disappoint.

" That's a freaking masterpiece there "

J hope shouted with much delight . All smiled proudly . Taehyung knew it was about him but he felt happy for her . But they all got shocked to hear she broke so many records with her debut song .  All congratulated her . She won triple crown and even defeated big groups with one song . Her growth was like a blink . They blinked and she was one top . Jungkook captured each and every moment of her success .

             It's been two years after her debut . She realised one mini album and full length album.  And all charted top . Her success was like fairy tales. She was made for being sucess . But no one knew she has a sweet little secret that she is going to reveal soon.

• COMMENT
• LIKE