008: The sleeping beauty

Her outfit>>>

Her hair>>>

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤_[ Part 1_]

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
_[ Part 1_]

Finally, everything is over, and Colby was back to normal, which was a relief because I needed my boyfriend back. I washed my hair in my bathroom sink so that I didn't give to take a shower again, but it didn't work. Nothing worked.

Hartleys is so dead!!!

But regardless, I went over to the Madden's house for a day of watching movies, I hope I can still do it with the headache I've had from scrubbing the dye hard.

My head was pounding harder, I don't think that I can go through with this movie week.

"Come on," says Colby.

"Hey Colbs, can we put a rain check on tonight?"

"What's going on?" Says Colby touching my face.

"My head pounding, and it won't stop,"

Colby kissed my cheek, but he ended up looking at my hair. He got confused and stared at it while rubbing his hand through my hair.

"Since when did your hair turn red?" Says Colby.

"Idk, I woke up with it like this, but I just thought that Hartley might have pranked me when I was sleeping. But can we do something about the headache before the less important hair problem,"

"Ok, babe," says Colby. He went into the bathroom while I lay on the bed, fidgeting with my fingers. Colby comes back seconds later, dropping the water on the table and Tylenol bottle in the other. "Here you go," says Colby, handing me three.

"Thanks,"

What was with the questions? Couldn't he just go past all of that? But of course, he couldn't. Couldn't he see I was sick or that this night didn't mean anything to me.

"You want to watch the movie?" Says Colby.

"What do you think? I have a ranging headache, and you're asking me if I want to watch a dumb movie?!" I said pissed.