Chapter 3

Later that day
Jay's pov

It was almost dinner time and we all agreed that we were going to have barbecue. Kai and Cole as the 2 strongest, got the barbecue machine out.

I helped bringing the food and when I got out I saw that the 2 were chatting. When I finished getting the food out with the others I headed up to them.

"What are you talking about?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing much, just chilling" Cole said as Kai threw his cigarette on the floor and step on it.

"You know it isn't good for you. You are a ninja and need to run cigarettes will do you no good in that." I said and we went back with the others to eat.

Coles pov

Kai immediately extinguished his cig when he heard Jay coming over even though he hadn't finished it. As I have heard Jay doesn't like smelling it because it is horrible for the lungs.

The thing is Kai would just say to the people that didn't like it to just move away from him or he would. But he would never extinguish it before he finishes.

Anyways after we ate we went to watch some TV and then each to our rooms.

Kai's pov

I brushed my teeth so it doesn't smell like cigarette and walked out of my room snicking towards Jay's. I knocked slightly and he opened quickly as he was already waiting.

I embraced him "Hello. How is my blueberry doing?" he laughed slightly as I whispered so no one would hear us.

"you don't have to whisper, you know. My room is soundproof because of my power. It is a bit loud as you know."

I gave him a kiss on the forehead and tried pushing him to the bed. "Wait, we have to make sure that everybody is asleep."

"I don't think they would hear us, as you said. So why do we care." I asked

"you never kn-" a knock came from his door and he opened the TV. I hid behind the door as he opened it.

"Oh hey Cole! What's wrong." - J

"Were you talking to someone?" Cole asked since if you are close to the door you can here if someone is talking but now what.

"No I have the TV on" - J

"Oh alright!" he paused "I just wanted to tell you as I am your friend and I know you like Kai" he said my name in a whisper so it wouldn't be heard to the other rooms "that the thing he did today for you, he has never done it before. So you have a chance."

"What thing?" - J

"He extinguished his cig because you were coming over." - C

"I don't think he did it because he liked me. He must have done it because he knows he was going to be scolded later if he didn't." said Jay and I chuckled.

"Are you laughing at me, Jay?" he probably couldn't see Jay so that's why he didn't know if he was laughing.

"No it's the TV. I put comedy on, you know now" - J

"Ok, then goodnight. See you tomorrow" - C

"Goodnight. See you" he closed the door and looked at me.

"Why did you laugh?" he frowned

"I don't think he did it because he liked me" I tried mimicking his voice and I laughed once again.

"what did you want me to tell him? He is actually behind the door and is waiting for you to go so we can have sex?" he narrowed his eyes even more.

"Oh so you got what I meant"

"No I was going to help you clean up your room" he smiled sarcastically.