Pilot

On the 5th floor of an office building, I.M.P is having a mandatory meeting.

Livia PoV
"All right, now I know business has been... a bit slow, lately yes, and it's no one's fault okay. I'm not naming any name here... Moxie." Blitzø looks over to Moxie's angry face. "Now does anyone have any bright ideas on how we can get business drumming up again?"

Millie raises her hand excitedly. "What. About. A car wash?" I raise an eyebrow. Really, a car wash?

"This is hell Millie, no one cares about cars getting cleaned here okay!" Blitzø starts thinking and I nod. "Ooo! What about a billboard?"

"We can't afford a billboard sir." Moxie responds.

"Helpful, Moxie. Really glad you're in the room right now." Blitzø pushes Moxie to the side and onto the floor. "Have you guys forgotten what kind of service we provide?"

Blitzø presses a button on a remote and we all gather around the screen, watching the clip of us killing humans. Somehow popcorn was handed out between me, Blitzø, and Loona.

I snicker as the clip ends. "Nice."

Blitzø sighs. "Those were the good times."

"I don't need any reminding sir, considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious commercial last week. One that you then additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel, nobody watches." Moxie says, angry.

"Hey excuse me, what's obnoxious about a super fun jingle all right? It's a fun distraction when an advertisement's spitting bullshit." Blitzø gets up from his seat and starts to pace.

"Yeah Mox, you got a problem?" I tease.
"People love musicals sir!" Millie adds on.

"Exactly Millie, Livia! And we're basically doing a musical." Blitzø says as I do jazz hands. "Are you gonna crush my musical theater dreams like my dad did?"

"Sir," Moxie gets cut off by Blitzø.
"Because right now, all I can hear is my dad's ASSHOLE talking to me, crushing my dreams of being who I truly am inside." Blitzø cover his face with his hands.

"Are you trying to crush his dreams Moxie?" I ask, giggling.

"I- what?" He looks over to me.

" I thought I knew you," Millie leans over and Moxie starts blushing and looking away.

"I can't believe you Moxie! After I made you employee of the month!" Blitzø sheds crocodile tears as he pulls out a bad photo of Moxie with a shit thrown together frame.

"Okay! Sir, I'm sorry a commercial jingle is not comparable to musical theater! Nobody actually likes the jingles!" Moxie says.

"I liked it!" Me and Millie says at the same time.
"Do not- dot not agree with him, in front of me." Moxie points to Millie.

(Timeskip to after the jingle)

Moxie pulls the trigger. The bullet found its way into a kid's head. We all look at Moxie wide eyed.

We rush the kid to a nearby hospital and wait outside a room.

"Nice fucking job Mox. You shot a child." Blitzø says, opening a magazine.

Moxie just whimpers and slides down in his seat as Millie comforts him.

I sit on my phone texting my boyfriend Fizzerolli.

Fizz♥︎: Hey doll, how r u?

Me: I'm great :) Moxie shot a child tho...