1

Anataseru held her baby girl in her arms for the first time, tears streaming down her face. Fenrir. the godfather and founder of the Omikami Mafia, smiled and rubbed his wife's head. The baby had a black tail and black wolf (pup) ears, Her eyes were piercing blue as if they could cut someone like a weapon.
"She's beautiful" Anataseru said.
"Very" Fenrir agreed.
"What should we name her? Anataseru asked.
"hmm... How about Blackwolf-Chan?" They thought for a second and then both agreed.
When they brought her home the following day, her siblings immediately fell in love with her once they laid eyes on her. Blackwolf was the talk of the town and the mafia. Tifa, one of the middle children always made sure to help out with the little wolf along with the rest of the Omikami children.
A year later, on BlackWolf's birthday, the mafia set up an incredible birthday party.
BlackWolf was playing with her siblings and friends. Tifa was always by her little sister's side just to make sure nothing bad happened. Soon it was present time and the family gathered around. Tifa helped her sister open presents. After they finished, a family friend gave a present to the young mafia princess, not aware of what was to come later on when she least expect it.

(*sorry for the short chapter. Still kinda stuck in a writers block and i just wanted to get this story out already so you all weren't waiting for too long. Anyways, hope you all enjoy and always feel free to vote and comment what you guys think)

Love you all☪️✡️🌹