Part - 5

I'm so sorry if this part is suck and not good also short because i dont have many idea nowday bcoz too stuck with my own life problems and hope all you still can enjoy it tho.

But i promise i will pay for it later. Thank you before and After.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sunrise come brightly from the window

And the light peered into the room....

In the room there is two peoples that already wake up but still lazy to get up and just lie down there and cuddles together.

"channie a~ may I ask u something??" jaehan asking yechan while he put his head on yechan shoulder.

"hmmm~~ " yechan said lazy while fixing his position so jaehan can lie his head comfortablely on his shoulder.

"channie a~ that time when we shot in the infirmary room at school... hmmm...hmmm.. how to say it???" Jaehan say but get hesitated and his ear bcome red thankful yechan didn't see it and his hand is making a circles on yechan tummy.

"Ehhhmm??? What is it hannie a~??? Shot it" Yechan say confused and close his eyes bcoz the circles that jaehan finger do on his stomach.

"hmmm~~ that tim..me.. why.. why... that thing... that thing is Wake up???" Jaehan say shyly then he buried his face in jaehan chest.

"Whaat??? What thing hyung??? What wake up hyung?? I don't get it"Yechan ask more confused.

"Ughh~ u knows what I means..channie a~ th..tha..that.. thing on your lower part" Jaehan say while still buried his face on yechan chest bcoz his face is red like tomato he hits yechan chest gentely.

"Ahhh~ that thing... u know I'm a healthy young man, so it's natural and normal, rite???" Yechan say it while starch his back hair and laughing awkwardly.

"But u tinted my innocent eyes and mind bcoz of it" Jaehan say with child like voice.

"ugghh~hyunggg.. it's your fault bcoz u look extremelly cute, beautiful and hot at that times and to the point ur faces is really near to my thing, so is not my fault if I get a little excited and imaginary at that time" Yechan say boldly and it make jaehan more red and cant say anything bcoz jaehan know yechan can be shameless person with him.

"Yaaaaa~~!!!! How can u say it boldly" Jaehan get more flushed and hit yechan chest again.

"U asked and I'm just answering it with honestly hannie a~"Yechan say while giggling look at jaehan flushed face and hold jaehan hand thathit his chest. Yechan hug jaehan tightly and say "Why you are so cute hannie a~ you want make me to turn on in the morning... hmmm???" Yechan kiss jaehan crown head.

"Yahhh~~ U... u.. ughhh.. why you're so naughtly and why your thing even wake up at this time.. ughhhh.. I will take a bath 1st suit yourself then" Jaehan trying to free himself from yechan tight hug and get down from bed to take a bath.

Yechan laugh heartily bcoz seeing jaehan reaction. It's really cute and funny for yechan eyes. While jaehan take a bath yechan turn on his laptop and trying to write some lyrics that he get on his mind, he too focus until he didn't know jaehan already finish his shower and sit down near him in the bed.

"What are you doing channie??" Jaehan say while looking at yechan laptop.

"ahh~jyani... are you done??? Hmm~just write some words that on my mind, so I will not forget it.. who knows it can be a good lyrics latter" yechan say while look at jaehan face.