Chapter Two

When Luna woke in the morning it was to a world of pain. Being use to this feeling, she pushed herself out of her bed nearly falling. After shuffling over to her shower she dunked underneath and put her hand in her mouth to stop a scream. After washing up slowly (which toke three times as long as most peoples showers) she climbed out of the shower and put on her bandages.

As she carefully slipped clothes on over the bandages she left the bathroom and started pulling blood stained sheets off the bed. She stopped when her GBC fell off the bed the screen still glowing. "It's still on?" Luna whispered picking it up. "Would've thought it would be dead by now..."

Luna blinked, surprised when she found the game was loaded and the previously saved filed was on. Well, Luna thought, I would have choose this one anyway. One of the buttons was probably pressed when I was asleep... Luna decided to play for a few minutes to see where the previous trainer was at. When she opened his trainer profile, she saw his username was '...' Very original.

It always seemed like he had put 999:99 hours into the game, with all 16 badges, and 99999.9 Pokedollars. After quickly checking Luna found '...' also had 251 Pokemon on the Pokedex.

Next Luna decided to check his pokemon to see what she had to fight with. To her horror all she had was five Unowns spelling out the word, 'leave,' and one Pokemon called 'HURRY.' HURRY turned out to be a level five Cyndaquil with only one HP. The Unowns were also all level five. So, Luna thought amused, I have to 'leave HURRY?' I guess the last trainer didn't want anyone playing his saved file.

Just when Luna was about to close the trainer profile she heard my mother call her from downstairs. "Hurry up bratw! I need the laundry done!" Luna visibly rolled her eyes. Mother sounded tipsy, she thought amused. She put the game down planning to play it once she came back. Then Luna grabbed her sheets and hurried downstairs.

Luna wrinkled her nose when she saw her parents kissing on the couch. Quickly she grabbed the laundry from that room and hurried to the basement where the washing machine was.

After shoving all the dark's into the washing machine Luna added the soap and turned it on. Then she turned to the dryer and begun to fold all the clothes inside. Once Luna finished she went back upstairs. Luna eyed her parents again before gagging and glancing around. You don't want to know what she saw. Thump, thump, slap, slap.

Just when Luna was about to go back upstairs her mother interrupted her pulling away from Luna's father for a moment. "B'brat.. gvuh... d-do the... ngh... dishes n-now..," she mumbled. With a small sigh Luna turned to the sink.

Filling the sink with soapy water Luna realized it would be a while before she could get back to her game. After about thirty minutes Luna finished the dishes and dried them all before putting them away. She was then told to dust, vacuum, go shopping, and tidy up the backroom. After all this was finished Luna had to move the load into the dryer and add a load to the washer.

Finally she managed to get upstairs. After grabbing her charger (her GBC was probably dead she figured) Luna went to her room. To her surprise her GBC wasn't dead. Even though it had been on all night and about half the day it still had full battery. It's confusing but who am I to complain? Luna mused.

Throwing her charger into the corner of the room, Luna put new sheets on her bed and propped herself up to play. Luna exited the trainer profile and found out that she seemed to be in Bellsprout tower. Luna was in a room which had no way to exit. The only thing in the room was a pillar in the middle.

After walking around for a while Luna managed to discover a ladder on the back of the pillar. The screen turned black and for a moment Luna was worried it froze. Then she realized it was just a really dark room. After checking through her Pokemon Luna found out that Cyndaquil had flash, which she used.

To her surprise there was no, 'HURRY has used Flash!' The room just lit up. Luna wrinkled her nose at the room. It was a chilling blood red with a path leading somewhere. The ladder she had used to get down wasn't there. "Brat!" a sudden voice yelled from downstairs.

Luna frowned quickly saving and logging off. Wow, Luna thought staring at the screen after it had turned black. The split second before the screen turned black the little character's arms had disappeared. It had looked right at her with black eyes and red pupils. A sad look was in it's eyes and bloody tears on it's face.

"Brat!" her father yelled again bringing Luna back to the land of the living. Luna stumbled out of bed ignoring the pain it brought her. Quickly she walked down the stairs. When she saw her parents she gulped. They were... staring at her. Well, glaring. Her mother wrinkled her nose and looked disgusted well her father just glared at her full of hate. "We are going out for a few days," Luna's mother said with a sniff. "You are staying here alone. Don't touch anything in our room. Don't leave the house. Use the food in the fridge and make sure to do all your usual chores. We will come back in two days."

Luna stared at them in surprise. They were leaving her alone? Just like that? Luna struggled to hide her look of joy but it must of worked because the glares didn't get any bigger. They just stayed the same. "Right," Luna said after a moment of silence. "Got it. Will do."

Luna's father sneered and toke a step forward. "Don't give me that tone bitch," he hissed in a warning voice. "I will slap your fucking face." Luna nodded several times. She didn't want another beating right before her two days of freedom.

With that her father stormed out the door. After throwing her one last disgusted look, Luna's mother followed. The second they were out the door Luna couldn't stop herself from grinning happily and jumping up and down a few times. The next two days would be awesome! Luna couldn't wait. After pondering what to do Luna decided to go back upstairs and play her game for another hour. When she entered her room Luna was surprised to see her GBC on. She was sure she had turned it off this time. Luna's eyes widen when she saw the footsteps leading away from it to the window. Quickly she swept up her GBC and rushed to the window. No one. She glanced back down at the screen only to see the black and red eyes staring at her from her little sprite thing. The sprite smiled at her before going back to normal.

Luna stared at the screen quietly. Was she going insane?