MINDLESS BEHAVIOR

(Chres P.O.V.)

I woke up in the middle of the night to Yn texts messages.
~~~~~YN TEXT MESSAGES~~~~~
BabyYn: hey Bae
BabyYn: I had fun the other day.
BabyYn: Wake up please
BabyYn: I really need to talk to you.
BabyYn: it's bad I think .
(Thinking inside of his head)-oh no is she breaking up with me ....
BabyYn: I'm going to wait till tomorrow.
BabyYn: nvm I need to tell you now.
Me: Yas , what's wrong wat do you need to tell me.
BabyYn: Everyone knows we are dating and I mean EVERY FUCKING ONE! How do they no. We barley started dating . It was a picture of me and you kissing! Who could have gotten that? No one was with us.
Me: OMFGG!!!!!

(YN P.O.V.)
BabyC🔐😭😍:OMFGG!!!
Me: what
BabyC🔐😭😍: Baby look I'm in the group called mindless behavior, I didn't wanna tell you until it was the right time. I didn't want it to affect our relationship. The paparazzi must of sneak take the picture. Baby it is gone be hard now. Especially now that the fans no. Some are really nice, but some will do shit to you be cuz of me so I will not let that happen. If anything is going wrong or you just feel like your being watched or anything crazy call me I'll hop n my car and be right over. Now get some sleep we got a big day ahead of us tomorrow.
Me: okay baby thanks for telling me now and warning me. And what are we doing tomorrow?
BabyC🔐😭😍: goodnight 😏😘✌🏽️no more questions.
Me: ugh you fuckin monkey possum😒😩....
BabyC🔐😭😍: wtf is that 😂😂😂😂😂 llf go to sleep and stop trying to find out .
Me: ugh fine , goodnight😩😘😭
BabyC🔐😭😍: goodnight luv 😘😏