an/ backstory

Ok, this is my first time making a story. So, nothing will be canon until later in the story.

    I'm just letting u know this is a platonic relationship between mythic seller and reader. It's not romantic. Anyways I hope u like the story.

---------------------------------------------------------
    Mythic seller always cared for his child narinder (I know this is not cannon, but I let a wheel choose for me, and it landed on him, so sorry if u dont like it) when he found out that his child was put in a prison because of a Prophecy he was furious but he could not do anything.

   He had to watch as his child stayed in a prison for a long time. Until the "lamb" came when he first saw the "lamb," he knew this was not the same lamb he has saw, thunder happened, and he saw a glimpse of who the lamb was

   It was you... the player playing cult of the lamb. He could not believe it that someone was controlling the prophecy lamb.

  He sat and watched, and you progressed tho the world. Until u made it to narinder.

  He watched with a horrified face. That u killed his child right in front of him.

   He was devastated that his child was dead. He missed his child, so he needed another one to have narinder again. And he found the perfect replacement.

Y̵̥͒͗́̒.̷̨̨̼͖̱̲͚͕̝̣̳͍͍̩͈̇́̈́̾͛̔̈̎̑̔́͝Ö̴̮̦̫͓̦͛͆̎̀͘.̸̧̨̗̜͔̙͔̝̮̗̥̌̐́̔̐́͂̑̏̊͐̇͆͜͝Ṵ̵̥̘̻̙̻̞̺̖̟̔͌́̂͘͝.

_______________________________________

   Thank you for reading the backstory of this book. I will try to add more when I have the time. Have a good day or night.

Disclaimer

I do now own cult of the lamb

Words 271