Oh god

Reagan had only truly been in love once, when she was with Ron. She really missed Ron and regretted not running away with him but she needed this promotion. Lately Brett had been hanging around her more often, not like she minded it, it got lonely in her lab and Alpha-beta just wasn't good company. Reagan loved Brett, but he has been making her feel, in lack of a better word, weird but in a good way? She couldn't explain it any better than that.

Brett on the other hand (get it) has fallen hard for Reagan, ever since they met, to be honest when he first saw Reagan his heart fluttered but he thought it was seeing a new face, but as they got to know each other it became more apparent that this wasn't just a small crush, it was a huge crush. It didn't help that Reagan changed how she was when he was around. She would smile, hold eye contact, and hug him when she got comfortable with it. He didn't know how to handle this he had only ever had celebrity crushes but that's because they were just a hot face. Reagan was a wonderful person who was really caring when you got to know each other.

Brett could ramble on and on about Reagan but that was only to his audio log, he never uttered a word to anyone else and when ever he could he would avoid Myc to prevent to loud jerk from blurting out his thoughts. Reagan also never mentioned her new feelings to anyone, she was going to talk to Gigi but she would eventually blab about it over drinks and everyone would find out, including Brett. She would talk to someone when she was ready and knew what she was even feeling in the first place.