2-patrol

Marinette POV

It was time for patrol with cat noir. I hope he'd help me take my mind off things.

"M'lady there you are," he greeted excitedly.

"Hey kitty," I greeted, forcing a smile on my face.

"Where have you been, you've been gone for the past two weeks?" Cat noir asked.

"Oh I was just going though some stuff" I said, not technically a lie.

"I'm always here if you want to talk," he said concerned.

"No it's nothing," I insisted. I didn't want him to see how weak and pathetic I was.

We went on patrol as normal, but there was tension in the air.

"Follow me I want to show you something m'lady," cat noir said as we were finishing up.

He took me to the top of the Eiffel tower.

"Wow it's beautiful," I said, breathtaken by the the sunset.

"Not as beautiful as you," cat noir said while grabbing my hand.

"You don't have to lie to me, I'm ugly, I'm a mess," I said sadly "no one will every love me"

"What makes you think that? And that certainly isn't true," he said with care in his voice.

"My classmates" I start to say "My friends" I say as my voice breaks.

I can't take it anymore, im crying waterfalls after reminding myself of the memory.

"Don't listen to them, their bad friends and liars because you are beautiful and worthy of love," cat noir said as he hugged me.

As he grabbed my arm it was right on cuts and I jerked back on reflex.

"Is your arm okay?" he asked.

"My ex friends are right I am worthless and I deserved it," I said sobbing.

"Oh bugaboo, please don't do this to yourself," cat noir said while crying.

"But I deserve it. Im so pathetic where I'm constantly depressed and alcohol and cutting are the only things I know. I don't even care if I die right now," I explained to him.

"You are not pathetic, you are beautiful and if you ever feel like hurting yourself, please don't. You don't deserve any of this," cat noir told me.

Cat noir pov

I can't believe those bullies did that to m'lady. I will find them and make them pay for hurting her. Currently I found out Lila was lying about marinette and I'm trying to convince everyone marinette was telling the truth but that can be put on hold for m'lady.

Marinette pov

"That you kitty," I cried while hugging cat noir.

"I just spoke the truth m'lady" he replied with a smile. Not a sarcastic or smug smile. A real, genuine smile.

"Wait before you go would you maybe want to meet back here tomorrow night?" I asked him.

I feel like he's my only friend right now. He actually wants what's best for me, not just giving me alcohol like Amanda did.

"That sounds purrfect bugaboo," he responded, and of course using a cat pun.

"Haha I love your jokes cat noir. And your humor and I love everything about you, I love you-r personality. Bye see you tomorrow!" I said jumbling my words together.

Wait why was I rambling while taking to cat noir? And did I really almost tell him I loved him? I'm talking to him how I used to talk to adrein. Oh my god, I love cat noir.

What's not to love? He's funny, nice, handsome, and he helped me instead of pushing me away. I'm in love with cat noir.

A/N don't forget to vote, comment and follow!