MEET THE FAMILY

Y/N POV
Time flies so fast and soon enough our time being together is about to end. I didn't tell win yet my decision if we will go with him or not. I am being taken aback with the stress that this vacation is giving me, thinking how our life would be in thailand, how uno will live the kind of life he will experience once we go there with his dad. I don't want uno to feel being in a house arrest if ever they don't want us to see publicly. I was lost in thoughts sipping coffee when win woke up and went over me in the dining.

"You ok? Seems you're lost" He said and I am. I just smiled at him

"MmMmm.. I'm just thinking about something" I said hoping to cover my true feelings.

"Baby.. what is it? You can tell me anything" he holds my hand and kiss my knuckles. I feel warm and relax with his kisses.

"I....I'm just worried win. I want to spend more time with you and go with you in thailand with uno but Is it really ok? You're still a celebrity win a famous one. What life uno will get if we go with you?" I said in teary eyes cause this worries are really eating me. If it's only concerns me I'm ok with it but no, Uno is involved too.

"Baby didn't I tell you to trust me? I will settle everything once you and uno are already there with me. I wouldn't let anyone hurt you both" He said kissing me in my forehead. I only nod at him still scared but he's right I should trust him.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Not long after we are now in the plane going to thailand. I still feel nervous but since it makes uno happy to be with his dad more then who am I to take away that chance for them.

Win holds my hand squeezing it and I know he feel my worries but want to tell me that everything will be alright. I decided to sleep while uno is already sleeping on my lap so I can run to this overthinking for a while. I woke up with win tapping my shoulder cause we already landed. I wore my cap and shades uno wearing his own cap and mask also win. Win instruct his security and P'eed to not fetch us and just wait us in the car. In that case no one suspects that he is a celebrity. We made to the exit and his security quickly took our luggage and we went inside the car.

"Where are we going now win?" I said as he didn't mention our stop over yet. Uno is still sleeping soundly on my shoulder.

"You'll see, it's a surprise" he said smiling at me. I just shrug as I don't want to think anything anymore it only makes my head aching.

After a while we are entering a gate and a big house with a very big garden. I look at win hoping for an answer but he only gave me a wink and a smile. He don't have any plan to tell me where we are exactly. We then get out of the car and win lead us to the front door before I could ask him information the front door opened revealing a beautiful lady and a very handsome man. I look at win in wide eyes cause hell yeah I'm a fan so I know that this is his parents. He only gives me a wide smile as if he's proud with his surprise and I'm here, my heart wants to go out on my chest.

"Finally! Oww come here sweety welcome to thailand and this is uno? Oh my God my poor little bunny seems tired" she hugged me and tap unos head admiring him.

"Tha...thank you auntie. I...I'm Y/N nice to meet you" I only said stuttering because I was shock really.

"Don't be nervous sweety. This is our idea to surprise you and uno, At first win don't want to agree but we force him cause we really want to meet you both immediately" wins dad said smiling at me and caressing unos head.

I smile and nod at him. "Thank you uncle".

"Lets come inside and eat so you can rest after" wins mom said and win get uno to me to carry him. Uno didn't flinch a little he might be too tired and excited added that we really woke up early for our 5am flight.

We all sit at the dinning table. When suddenly we heared a loud shout (a excited one) coming from the stairs. By that uno woke up in his sleep and now scratching his eyes.

"AhHhhh!!!!! did they arrived? Where's sister and my baby uno? Oh my God!!!" It's win sister Ice running from upstairs.

"Phi, why are you shouting? See uno woke up because of you" win said shaking his head in disbelief.

"Owww sorry sorry I'm just excited. Hi sister! How's the flight?" She give me a peck in the cheeks.

"It's good Phi" I said smiling at her.

"There you are!!! Sorry I woke you up. Come here may I see you" She said taking uno to his dads lap. They are staring to each other cause uno is hell confused with the people around him. My poor baby. "Woaah! You literaly like your daddy! But the more cute version" she said kissing uno to his cheeks.

Uno look at me asking for help then he started to tear up and cry. I guess he overwhelmed too much. They are all startled and Ice give me back uno.

"Sssshhhh baby it's ok stop crying. You remember you said you want to meet grandpa, grandma and auntie?" I said caressing his back and wiping his tears.

"Yech mommy" he said sobbing and as he stop crying. Then win carry him and take the lead of explaining

"They're here little one. Come on I will introduce them to you. So this beautiful woman here is your grandma, this handsome man here is your grandpa and this LOUD woman here don't be too scared because she's your auntie"

"Hello, I'm uno nice to meet you all!" Uno said smiling ear to ear as if he didn't crying his eyes out a while ago and I chuckled.

"AHhHhhhh... what a nice kid. Nice to meet you too our little bunny. Later we will go to your room we have a surprise for you. You want that?" Wins mom said

"Yech yech beautiful grandma!"

"Awwwwww you really have a good eyes kiddo. Come on lets eat!" She said and we all laugh at it.

We are now done eating, Wins mom dad and Ice went upstairs carrying uno to the room they prepared for him. It's full of toys from stuff toys to robots and cars. Win and I went to his room to settle our things. We are only staying here for 2 nights then we will go to wins own appartment. We just want uno to make bonding to wins family. I went to the balcony of wins room facing the big garden it is relaxing to see. I close my eyes to feel the air I was happy that wins family accept us open arms. It helps me to worry less about our situation here. Suddenly an arm wrapped to my waist and his head to my shoulder.

"What are you thinking baby?" Win ask me I feel his breathe to my ear and it made me blush and I smile.

"Nothing.. I'm just happy that your family is ok with us and accept us" I said genuinely happy.

"Ofcourse cause they know I love You and uno thats why they love whom I love. I told them everything when I first found out about uno. Since then they are very supportive and forcing me almost everyday to take you and uno here" Win said chuckling when he remember how his parent keeps on asking him when he will take us home.

"Thank you win for giving uno a whole family he deserves" I said teary eyes because I'm happy for my little baby.

"No baby, Thank you to you for giving me a family" win said holding me in my shoulder make me face him and kiss me passionately and full of love. Proving me that what he said is what he trully feels.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Waaaaahhhhhh we are near the end 😭😭😭💚💚💚 Thank you for reading my first story. 1 reader is enough for me but having a 100plus reads makes my heart jump in happiness. 🥰🥰🥰 Thank you to all and Please read until the end.