1 ꨄ Sparring matches

A/N
I'm crying rn bc I wrote the whole chapter and it took like an hour to kinda summarize it and my phone died and I didn't save it...🥲
  ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'

One morning your mother suddenly yelled at your door "Y/N WAKE UP YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!!!"

Silence.

"Y/N L/N GET UP!"

silence.

Your mother then walks into your room and then she opens the door and pull the blanket off "y/n I told you to get up-" she was cut off when she saw pillows under the blanket. Then you walked in already in your uniform.
"Mom? Why are you in my room?" you asked her while putting your stuff in your bag.

"Oh I thought you were still asleep" she said while folding the blanket and fixing your bed.

You chuckled "oh well, I was too excited today." you said, you couldn't get your mind off of the sparring match you had today. You joined the martial arts club at the beginning of school, and you had been waiting for this day to come!

"Alright, but try not to hurt anyone okay?" she said with concern in her voice.

"Mom, we can hurt anyone just have to immobilize them that's all" you said and gave her a reassuring smile. You then grabbed your phone charging on the nightstand and took your bag.

"I'm gonna go now mom bye!" you waved at her and flashed her a smile before walking out of the door. Since nekoma was near by, you didn't need to take the bus, get dropped off, you just had to walk! It was a 10 minute walk back and forth so it didn't take long either.

On your way to school, you bumped into someone "I'm sorry I didn't see you" you looked up at the blonde boy whos roots were still brown, and he never took his eyes off of his game.

"No it's fine" he said in a low and quiet voice. He then glanced at you and took his eyes away from his game. You saw his golden cat-like eyes, before he looked back at his game. You nodded at walked away to your classroom.

When you arrived to the classroom, you saw the same exact boy playing on his psp. You walkedto your desk, and the teacher walked in and started the lesson.

The lesson was a bit boring since it was just a review and you had everything down. You then decided to draw a few sketches in your note book. As you were drawing some sketches, you had the feeling someone was staring at you, so
You stopped for a while to look around but no one was looking at you...

Weird.

The next classes were a repeat of the last until finally came lunch time. You decided to just eat your bento in the classroom since there weren't much people there, only your friends.