Her worry

Abhi and Arohi reach home. Arohi still didn't wokeup.

Abhi carried Arohi in bridal style to there room and placed her on the bed.

Aru stirred in her sleep. Abhi hold her shoulders and making her drink some water.

Aru suddenly vomited, Abhi placed his hands infront of her mouth  and collect her vomit in his hand. He goes to washroom and cleans his hand. He gets a bowl of water nd clean Aru mouth.

Aru looks at Abhi and feels the way he held her vomit without feeling disgusted.  She gets teary eyed.

Aru- Aru cries, Abhi please dont make it hard for me to go away from you..

Aru cries, she vomits again on her dress and loss the consciousness.

Abhi cleans her face and neck. He slowly open her dress and change into nightwear.

After cleaning he comes and lie down beside Aru.
He takes Aru towards him and pats her head.

Abhi remembers how he was  hesitant to change Aru dress when she was sick and asked shefali bhabi before, and how he changed now without hesitation.

Abhi feels now that there relationship has changed a lot.
By listening to Aru and knowing how much Aru loves him still made him determine to change Aru mind in next 9 days.

He hugs her and kiss on her forehead. He sleeps.

Sun rays hit the Birla mansion

Abhi gets ready to hospital.
Aru wake up. She holds her head and says oh my head is paining.

Abhi sees this and give her medicine and water for it.

Aru takes the medicine and drinks it. He sees surrounding and

Aru- Abhi what happened yesterday. Did I say anything.

Abhi- Nothing, you just said what is in your heart.

Aru- hmm. Who changed my dress. Is Shefali bhabi done it. Dont know what bhabi would have thought about me by seeing me in drunk state.

Abhi- No need to worry. Bhabi didn't seen you.

Aru- huh

Abhi- I changed your dress.

Aru- whattttt.
Aru cover herself with bed sheet.

Abhi- haha. What are you doing now. I changed your dress yesterday night. And why are you scared I am your husband.

Aru- what

Abhi- what what.. now go get ready , its already late... I hve a conference to attend I am leaving now.

Abhi goes without talking much to Aru. While walking Abhi thinks, I got to know you love me still but you are just confused about me. Now I will not disturb you. I will give you space and time this 9 days. He smiles.

Aru gets ready and leaves to hospital.

Arush- Hi Aru, what happened yesterday. Suddenly left with your husband.

Aru sees him and slaps him hard.

Arush- Ouch Aru,. What did you do. How can you slap me that hardly yar.

Aru- Idiot. Do you think I am a dumb.. I know everything was part of your stupid plan .

Arush- plan , what plan.

Aru- I know you want me and Abhi to stay together. So you wantedly making Abhi angry and planning all this things.

Arush- fine. I did it. So what don't you love Abhi. Tell me truly.

Aru- yes yes. I LOVE HIM. I WANT TO LEAD A HAPPY LIFE WITH HIM.

Arush- then why you to divorce him.

Aru- because we will not be happy together..

Arush- why

Aru- he doesn't trust me Arush.

Arush- but he does now.

Aru- yes. He loves and trust me now. But if anything happens again, then he will blame me asusual.

Arush- No Aru. He loves you now. He will trust you.

Aru- I know he loves me but trust, I don't think so. I know he doesn't trust me. If I say same thing to him then he will say that he trust me but all this will go away for any ine incident that blames me.

Arush- so is love not enough

Aru- Arush,  to lead a life only love is enough, this line works in movies, serials but in real life to lead a happy life we need to have respect, trust, boundry and love between people.

If only love is there and not other things then maybe Abhi and me will be together for some time but later the love between us also fades as time grows.

Best example is mine and Akshu relationship.
Akshu love me, I love Akshu but I don't trust her. After ma death I used to blame her for everything . I used to fight with her when ever something goes wrong in my life. Eventually my love for her faded . I just started hating her. Not only that, our entire family was sad seeing us.

I dont want mine and Abhi relation to turn out like that. So it is better to let go before some thing unexpected happens again.

If I say this he will not understand but atleast you understand me na Arush. I dont want to be in a relationship with constant fear of losing him or having issues.

Aru cries, Arush consoles her.

Arush- shuu idiot. You kept this much in heart and didn't even shared with me.

He console her.

Thank you for reading.

Please vote and comment