𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑽𝑬 ✈︎ 𝘗𝘶𝘻𝘻𝘭𝘦 𝘗𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✈︎ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝐍𝐀𝐇, 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃.

It has been a few days since the fight happened. Lili almost never went out of her room, except just for her finals. Everybody knows that no one stops for finals. It has also been a few days since Minho has been knocking on the girls' dorm. And just like a broken radio, no one would answer to him. It would take him half an hour to decide to leave and come back tomorrow.

Lili on the other hand, was miserable. As much as she wants to open the door every time she hears Minho's voice just outside the door, she had good self respect. If one them has to be looking pathetic, now it should be Minho.

Today is their last day of Finals. Everyone KISS student is feeling anxious but excited at the same time. The last day means they have survived a hell week.

Walking alone, the hallways seemed to crowded for Lili. Every student is scattered on the hallways, with reviewers on their hands, loudly memorizing notes. That was the most effective they say. Lili barely read her notes, she had no time to study for she dedicated all her time staring at the ceiling of her room, thinking about him.

'I have confronted him already. I should be feeling better.' this was the thought that never left her mind all night. She had let her hatred go, but what about her love?

What is she gonna do about it?

"Right on time, Miss Gimenez." Sir Alex greeted with a smile. His subject was their last test this finals.

There was one seat left, beside Minho.

Lili let out a nervous sigh as she went to sit down beside him. She was trying her very best not to give his direction a glance, when she can really feel him looking at her. If she looked to him all of the days avoiding him would be pointless.

"Okay class, this will be your last test, remember, be honest and do not cheat!!" Sir Alex says enthusiastically, "or you'll be expelled."

The tests were being passed, and when they all got their pieces of paper, silence enveloped the room. Every student was busy answering the test truthfully, well, they try.

"Ligaya." Minho calls in a whisper.

Lili couldn't risk him getting caught for calling a few more times, so she turned a bit, trying not to get noticed. "What?" she whispers back.

"I'm sorry."

"This isn't the best time." she grumbled, turning back to her paper.

He looked at her defeated, letting out a sigh. "Let's talk later then?"

Minho received no reply, which he just pursed his lips and focused on his exam.

...

Finals are done.

Lili and Yuri were about to hang out, but they were both busy because later tonight, Lili was gonna have her second audition, and Yuri is gonna perform for some of that extra credits.