「Monday」

𖤐

𖤐 Genre: Horror, possession

𖤐 Painter boyfriend × Goth girlfriend

𖤐 Inspired by "Evil Dead"

𖤐 Song choice: Dead Man

𖤐 Summary:

A group of university students planned their vacation in an unusual spot, a cottage by an infamous lake where it rumoured to be a crime sight of many unfortunate soul losing their lives and believed to be haunted. Favorite spot for people who loves ghosts and gothic tales.

A grave mistake

The moment they arrived, horrible things took place. Only Lalisa managed to survive with a battered body while each of her friends died a terrible death and her boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook went missing.

But she knew he was gone too.

No one knows how it all happened nor Lisa could describe anything from her hazy memory. The blame was put all on Jungkook despite her protests. Years passed and Determined to forget her past, she tries to live a normal life.

Only to be haunted by his memories every night.

𖤐 warning: Heavy and described death and slight gore

𖤐

Monday , the most hated day for Lisa especially today's Monday. Not just because of her job.

It has been seven whole years since that paranormal, torturous incident had taken place in a small old cottage by the lake.

It has been seven sorrowful years since they found Sorn passed out on the deck on the lake.

It has been seven bloody years since three of her friends died a cruel death and their lifeless body like puppets be used by those demonic entities.

It has been seven horrible years since Lisa was possessed by one of those terrifying demons.

And

It has been seven lonely years since her lover sacrificed his soul and body to save her from the demon.

Her love that she will never get back and God knows where he is now or what the demon is doing to his body. It doesn't even matter anymore. There was no chance of survival for him.

He's dead...

And Lisa couldn't even mourn for him, couldn't even bury his body in peace. His body is unfairly used and abused by that damned disgusting soul.

Now Lisa is no longer that weak school girl. She had grown into a beautiful woman. She resumed her studies and left her band. She doesn't remember when time moved forward so fast. She graduated from university and now she is just working as an employer in the JP enterprise on her remaining days away all alone. A very stressful job and not her initial profession but it helps her distract herself from reminiscing about the past and the loneliness she feels.

Lisa tried forgetting about Jungkook, and she tried to move on. She could do nothing but try. She went on dates that ended up unsuccessful because she couldn't bring herself to trust anyone and even if the guy seemed sweet and caring, she didn't want to give them false hope.

Nothing works. After that traumatising incident, it messed up with her mind very badly. It left a nasty scar in her memories and soul.