НАЧАЛО. ГЛАВА 1.

ЧАСТЬ 1

Новый дневник. Новое начало. Новая жизнь.
- Дневник

**************************************

It was August. To be more accurate, I'll notice that the month is coming to its end. A seventeen-year-old girl and her mother were traveling together. Sofa's relative gave her a hand with carrying out ponderous bags from coach car to coach car.

She traveled with self-assurance and preparedness to start a new chapter of her life's book after a warm family's parting. There were about 8 people near her train, so it could be said that they almost made a crowd.

They (the main heroines) were already at the railroad station after a change at Moscow, one looking for an exit at the endless corridors, and took a taxi so as not to wait for unknown autobuses.

The car was driving through historical (dilapidating) lanes and streets. The next aim was to check into the hall of residence.... So many rumours about that place usually spread out and get to any graduating high schooler's ears. It was a bit like a fairy tale with its magic creatures and f*king b*ll shit happens from time to time.

Sonya's future place of living didn't take long to appear at the travelers' eyesight. The building itself was pretty worn out, but its pink design must have obviously delighted Soviet students' eyes about twenty years ago. Let's now move inside, dear reader, and look at an average dormitory hall with an assembly hall, study room, gym and hostel warden's office.

Only after filling up all the forms, she got a wishful item - the key from her room. Of course, their first meeting with neighbours and renovation was situated there. The renewal's reason was a bad furniture condition that was out of fix.

Dealing with awful cupboards and chatting with the co-livers took the whole evening. It was so captivating that the first September was soon to come
**************************************

2