Part 11: Great Raisen Labyrinth

Hajime, Yue, and Shia were getting ready to depart for the Great Raisen Labyrinth when there was a loud thud outside their room.

Hajime grabs Donner before walking to the door grabbing the nob.

Shia holds her hammer and Yue prepares her magic.

Hajime opens the door relaxing at the sight of a prone Keiji.

"Glad to see you're still alive, I thought you left us gone for the whole night," Hajime raised an eyebrow at his motionless friend. 

"N-Need...Ambrosia-a..."

Keiji said trying to get up as crimson sparks jump across his beaten body.

"here let's get you up your going to tell me everything that happened last night,"

"Yeah...got it boss just help.."

Hajime grabs Keiji's outstretched hand suddenly they are both electrocuted by the residual crimson lightning that was on Keiji's body. 

"FUCKING HELL THIS HURTS!!"

"AH NOT AGAIN!!"

Hajime and Keiji convulsed on the floor in pain.

Yue sighed and poured ambrosia on the both of them healing them.

"Ok, what happened to you."

Hajime and Keiji both went back into the room.

"I went on a training session,"

"Doesn't explain how you were that injured your as strong if not stronger than me it's pretty rare for something to hurt you,"

"I decide to spar with the messager and got my ass beat because I didn't realize she was a demi-god,"

Hajime tensed at "Demi-god". "so is she our enemy..."

"No, she isn't she just didn't me any mercy because she was stressed"

Keiji snaps his fingers and harmless flames whirl around him repairing his clothes.

"Moving on where are we heading now?"

"Back to the Raisen Grand Canyon for the Labyrinth,"

Shia's ear twitch as she gets an idea, "Hey to save time why can't we just have Keiji fly us back to the canyon,"

Hajime thinks for a bit, "Great idea Shia, but there are two factors you didn't account for, he can't control himself for long periods of time while in that form, and second one think about the amount of attention he'll grab by taking off with us on his back."

"True..."

"Smart as always Hajime,"

"It was still a good idea Shia so good idea," Keiji pats her head.

"right, let's go the sooner we leave the sooner we get there," 

Hajime finished repairing the damage on his prosthetic arm heading for the door with Yue right behind, followed by Shia and Keiji.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A heap of corpses.

Those words fit the current spectacle inside the Raisen Grand Canyon's ravine. Some demonic beasts had their heads smashed, along with the ground. While some demonic beasts had theirs pulverized, furthermore some demonic beasts had their body carbonized, although there were various killing methods, all of them died in one attack.

Naturally, inside this hell, the place that was feared as an execution ground by people, there were...

"One hit certain kill~!"