~Chapter 3~

When I looked out of the classroom window I could see Toritsuka doing PE/Sports, the more I watched the more mesmerized I was and less focused on my school work in front of me, but luckily it was almost the end of the lesson. *Ring* and there's the bell.
Hmm... maybe I could try and ask Toritsuka to be my friend? Ahg, who am I kidding, he would never be friends with me after what happened last week on the rooftop when we fell over... He even though I had a crush on him, I mean it would explain the feelings I have around him...but what if I do actually have a crush on me? Would he like me back or would he hate me forever...?

I walked to the door, stopped and looked at Saiki as if to say "I need help" I think he understood, because he walked over to me and we stood outside the school just out of the door.
"What do you need help, with?" He aske me,
"Can you help me become f-friens with T-Totitsuka? Please?"
"Fine, I'll help,but you have to get me a coffee Jelly in return" he said
"Will do!", "Now help me!"
"Alright, just wait here and I will go get him" Saiki said already walking away.

4 Minutes later:

Saiki walked back over, dragging Toritsuka on the floor... what the actual hell...
"NooOOooooOOo!, IT'S GOING TO BE VERY AWKWARD BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK!" Toritsuka screamed.
"Will you shut up already!?" Saiki sighed,"jeez"
"Here, talk, now bye" Saiki said running over to someone.

It was silent for at least 2-6 minutes before Toritsuka broken the silence with a "soo...how are you...?"
I didn't answer straight away but I when I said "good" he seemed very surprised that I talked to him, I wonder wh...y...oh... forgot about what happened last week...
We started to have a conversation that was normal enough, and not including 'the accident' from last week.

Help, I don't have any ideas and I, might have to end it here 😭
Please tell some suggestions 😭